Yo-Yoing :(

I was so chuffed to get to 15st and finally lose the 2 stone but since then I have gained 2lbs back :cry:

I am hoping it is because I have had more carbs than usual cos i`m all bloated and feel blergh but I can`t seem to stop yo-yoing :cry:

I lose the couple of lbs, then I gain them, then lose them etc etc etc so that I NEVER reach even my first goal which is to be into the 14st bracket :cry:

I really thought I had turned the corner and got past my plateau but it just doesn`t seem to happen :(

Sorry to moan, But it is just so frustrating :cry:

Only I could gain weight on the bloody tablets! :rolleyes: :(

/whinge over

Well done if you read this far x

aww hun i feel for ya , ure not having it easy are ya =[..
just try n keep up ya chin up n if u need me im here with you , its my monthly soon so ill b putting on 20 million pounds lol. xx

Hi Lise

Stop beating yourself up hun, if you are following the plan properly then it will work.

You know your body goes through so many changes in a day and in a week that its gonna fluctuate....

I know you get a little up and down but it will level out.

It can all be down to how much water you are drinking/hanging on to etc... are you weighing yourself in the morning & same time every day?

Julie x

Lise hun can I ask if you are weighing yourself everyday?? Because if you are, then you're going to get this a lot. Our bodies fluctuate daily hun. so you will not be getting a true representation of your loss. Yes weigh yourself at the same time of day, yes try and wear the same clothes, but do it weekly.
If I'm barking up the wrong tree, feel free to kick me bum ;)
xxxxx

of course if you are weighing yourself every day, I reserve the right to kick you up the bum :p

Hi Lise, I know im very new but i just wanted to say that you are not alone, we all have times where we feel we have failed! ...
But we are only human afterall! ...

~hugs~

dont worry too much about adding a couple of pounds here and there, time of the month can lead to differences,also doing more excercise and drinking lots of water just before weigh-in.
iv decided this time that i will only get weighed at the diet clinic so i dont get disheartened.

just carry on, the weight is gonna come off

sharon x

Hi Lise, I agree with Ali hun,

Have noticed you and a few others seem to be weighing very often. As Ali says its best to do it weekly and then also take into consideration TOM as and when.
Daily will give you fluctuations and as its easy to get disheartened this is gonna end up affecting your motivation and could lead to slip ups on the diet.

I recommend setting one day a week to weigh, at the same time with the same amount of meals eaten. :scale:
I get weighed on Wednesdays after work having had b'fast, lunch and drinks and before my evening meal.

It will be a much more accurate result. xx

Back