Yoga and Aqua

I have seen some threads about exercise but its still not relatively clear to me.

obviosly a huge amount of exercise is not recommended while on CD, hyperthetically though, if you were to do a little, whould you be doing cardio or resistance?

Also what about doing some classes at the gym like yoga, pilates and aqua?

i do aqua and pilates 4x a week. I love them and have no adverse effects from doing them, still full of energy

Ideally you should be doing a bit of both - cardio and resistance. Pilates, yoga and aqua would all be great choices for group fitness classes and probably wouldn't be too much for you while you're on a VLCD. However, we're all different and some people find they don't have the energy to do any scheduled exercise at all. Just take it easy and drink plenty of water, and see how you feel.

The main thing to consider when you're exercising is that you need to drink a good amount of extra water, even if it's gentle exercise.

I do aqua aerobics and am going to start with some pilates too

I also swim

Have been fine on both SS and 790

Cheers Mucho

thanks for this it has helped. i got confused as in different places i had read that cardio can make you go into starvation mode and resistance can eat your muscle so though it was a double edge sword really.

glad i can do those classes though as i think i would enjoy them

Back