Yoga

Serendipity

Hiya
I have been doing cd for 6 weeks and all is good on ss+. I was just wondering if i started yoga would it mess up weekly weightloss ? On other diets i never lost when doing exercise although this would be my first foray( sp?) into yoga ( normally more aerobic exercise)
Thanks
Xoxo

a pound of fat weighs the same as a pound of muscle ( the theory is when you lose fat and build muscle the 2 catch up and sort of cancel each other out even though you are improving you're fitness, appearance and so on) :D the reason they suggest no exercise in the first 2 weeks is to give you're body time to adjust to the vlcd.exercise is part of a healthy life style as we all know isn't that what it's about overall :D Hope this helps!

I agree excercise always affects my weightloss.

I have started excercising in the last 3 weeks and it hasn't affected it so far.

I don't know if it is just that I eat more when I excercised on other diets hence the affect.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs week 11- 2 lbs

Back