Yoghurt on Dukan

I guess my best one was sending an email to office supplies, copy the secretaries here, asking for rubbers with brushes on the end. (I work for Americans!)

lmfao what are they ? french ticklers???

I wanted one of those pencils with an eraser and brush on the top to brush away the erasings... (it was a while ago when we still used electric typewriters for labels and forms etc). Rubber in U.S. being a condom, it was apparently very amusing to the guys in the mail room!

I can imagine. :D and di you get what you wanted ;)

only trace of ketones :( boo hiss.

That means you are in ketosis babes... its like being pregnant you either are or aren't you can't be just a little bit!! :D

If you drink loads you'll never show more than traces.. I never have, sometimes I stay beige even tho I'm in ketosis. xx

really? i have been drinking quite a bit. i tell you what though i could fall asleep right now. in fact i just went to fill kettle up and closed my eyes for just one sec and i could have dozed off.

ive been getting the horrible tase in my mouth today!! ewww
living on sugar free gum! well 2nd one of the day!!! i chew till the taste has gone! these better be alllowed! wrigglies?

oh yes chewing gum allowed (unlike atkins) i live on it lol

On the French official site, sugar free sweets and gum are limited to six a day...

(When I quit smoking, I replaced my 30 a day habit by 30 odd sugar free sweets a day... once an addict, always...!)

lol thats why i love smoking lol

can't go there again... aaah no!

Easiyo is a milk+cultures powder than you make up with water nad basically thermos overnight = live yogurt in the morning. It's got really fresh bacteria, and its also handy if you can't always get to the shops as it lasts 6 months in a cupboard.

Delicious Yogurt Made Easy

lowest fat yog is..

Average quantity per: 200g 100g Energy 412 kJ 206 kJ 98 kcal 49 kcal Protein 10 g 5 g Carbohydrate, total 14.9 g 7.4 g of which – sugars 14.9 g 7.4 g Fat, total 0.3 g 0.2 g of which – saturated 0.2 g 0.1 g

not sure how that compares. It's lighter to post than made up yogurt! they also do unsweetened fruit flavours.

I don't see the words "fat free" anywhere... so...

no, not totally fat free :( So I suppose not. 0.2g fat per 100g yog is not terrible tho.

Still better than fatty yog as a cupbaord stand by!

I was hoping the non sweetened fruity ones would work out with Splenda.. oh well..

In France no, it has to be 0%... I think he's allowing more things in England (goodness knows why), but I'd advocate caution cos coming out of ketosis (if all the little extras he's allowing add up) just aint worth it! You could try one and see...

According to the dukan advisor on facebook any under 3gper 100g are ok.

yeah I'm smiling... sorry! but I'll be interested in seeing people's losses in a few weeks' time with certain things he's okaying in the Uk compared to here (where stagnation does happen quite regularly after a few weeks without all the "extras"!)

yes we will monitor. although i havent been eating yoghurts - only adding it for my tikka and the yog and mint dip.

oh yes you don't really "do" desserts do you? That's where the difference could well be seen... given that he allows certain FAT FREE yoghurts freely over here (within the litre of dairy), just imagine if people were eating 6 3% fat yoghurts a day... (I have seen 2 of the fat free ones morning, lunch and dinner on menus in France!)

ah yes true. It all adds up. Mind the muller ones are only 0.1 i think so three of them wouldnt be too bad.

Back