Yoghurt on Dukan

They're on my list... The other half will probably be going to Asda (if they've got an offer on the cat food my girls prefer...). I'm hoping the almost fat free cottage cheese is easy to find there?

It Longley farm one :) asda and morrisons sell it,

Excellent...

Have you heard about "tolerated" foods? I've avoided mentioning them to date, but...

eh???? come on spill..

Sorry I went to a French site to copy them. You know about some:

All are banned on attack. On Cruise, and Phase 3, you can have 2 per day (maximum, and if stagnating or gaining, best not). I try not to.

1 fat free fruit yoghurt with pieces in
1 level tablespoon cornflour (20g)
1 natural soya yoghurt
15 cl soya milk
1 teaspoon of maxi 11% fat sugar free chocolate powder
3 tablespoons red or white wine for COOKING without lid on pan to allow the alcohol to evaporate
Merguez (beef spicey arab sausage) : 1 only per day provided you cook it very well and [can't think of English term for] poke holes in it!
1 tablespoon cream less than 3% fat

The only one I might start using again is cornflour as that's useful in desserts!

oh yes thats the only one i would use too. and maybe the cream LOL

funnily enough I find that I get by with the fat free fromage blanc. I saw you used natural yoghurts to marinate, but because I don't like the taste of them to eat, I've avoided buying... yet the fb isn't good for cooking! Ah well!

2.5 hours left cos I'm leaving early in an attempt to get to the country for kick off!

i am not fond of normal yo but it works fab for the tikka and tandoori stuff.
im finishing in 30 mins. off to buy some wine ;)

that's norralloud!!!

Longley Farm cittage cheese is ace. Really compact, nit like runny ones you sometimes get in low fat. Had one for lunch, yum!

that's norralloud!!!
sorry i missed your message otherwise I wouldnt have ;)

I found the longley farm one tasted yak but was in ketosis and the taste in my mouth was rank :(

Back