Yoghurts Food Diary

Yoghurt

Right here goes: (Am doing GREEN for a week)

B: All bran (42g - HeB), Total fat free greek yoghurt mixed with Mango Shape Zero yoghurt

L: Baked beans (one tin) on 2 slices of WW brown bread (400g loaf) with 21 g red fat Cathedral City (Half of HeA)
Banana

D: Large mixed salad, with 2 Quorn sausage, cold boiled eggs, rest of cheese from (HeA) Wedges.

Yoghurt and strawberries.

SYNS: Low cal salad cream (1 syn)
Fruit Gums (8.5)

Drinks: Black tea, Green tea, decaff coffee, water, diet lemonade.

looks ok to me. remember you can have 2 HEA's on a GREEN day.

Thank you Honey!

Yesterday was a disaster. Ate lots of Doritos. On top of my 15 SYNS. I have had a great on plan day today and the days previous were fine. Am hoping to have a loss this week despite the D slip-up.

EE today:

B: All bran (heb) shape zero, banana

L: Tinned salmon, cheese (hea) salad

d: Lean pork, frylight roasties, veg, gravy (2 syns)

fruit and yoghurt.

8th November - Green day

B: All Bran (42g) HeB 350mls skimmed milk (HeA) - Shape zero yog mixed with TOTAL fat free greek yog.

L: Baked beans on Jacket wedges with 42g red fat cheddar (HeA) pineapple

D: Mixed bean pasta salad with added fresh salad, tomatoes, peppers, carrot, lettuce, red onion, red cabbage.

Yoghurt.

Am going to use the hunger scale principle today and start to train myself into eating until 'satisfied but COULD eat some more' This will be a challenge! Even though it's mainly veg, I often eat it until I am uncomfortable. I suppose this is the feeling I am still the most accustomed to. It's true that since I have lost the bulk of my weight I am no longer so obsessed with food. I have had one bar of chocolate in the last year (Double Decker and it was disappointing) and I don't crave things like I used to. All I need to do is break the connection between filling my stomach to the brim and satisfcation. I need to learn that satisfied means satisfied and not stuffed.

Back