Attack Yogurt help please

natters8942

Hi.

I'm going to start Dukan Attack phase on Saturday and got very confused by the big tubs of low fat/fat free vanilla yogurt. It all seems to contain sugar. Which ones are best to buy?

Many thanks

I buy the big tubs of fat free yoghurt from Aldi - 55p bargain and it's gorgeous. Aldi's yoghurts are made by Yeo Valley, whose own brand (albeit organic) is much more expensive!

P x

The vanilla ones are a no no really, the only yogurt i found suitable was Total 0% Greek yogurt which u can flavour yourself with sweetner and vanilla essence.

Thanks very much, got tesco heathy living natural one to get me started.

i make my own, got a yogurt maker from argos, i use skimmed milk too. Cx

Cool. I might try that. Thanks very much

I've had a vanilla fat free yog asda own brand 4 for £1.00 every day for my breakfast since starting dukan last july- for natural yog i tend to make my own

I'll have a look in there at the weekend, is it a multi pack of 4? Just so I make sure I get the right one. Thanks

Yes multipack of four - vanilla fat free - they are lovely - sometimes on a pv day i will also have one with some rhubarb - feels like im having rhubarb and custard!

well i've never tried asdas but will now and aldi.. didnt know that,that is half the price im paying for it for the named variety in my muffins..Natterb by you asking that question it is going to save me money...I like.... good luck Natter and welcome x

Thank you x

Back