Yogurts

Zoesastar

Silver Member
Can any body tell me what brand/type of yogurts you buy and if theyre easily bought in tesco etc

Ive read people dont advice eating muller light so are there other flavoured alternatives?

I eat muller light and its not affected my losses - no more than 2 a day and you need to be wary of the fruit ones! FF Greek yog is good too

Total 0% with sweetener & a drop of vanilla essence works a treat for me. Some people flavour it with sugar free jelly powder/cinnamon too (& low fat cocoa but think this is a tolerated item).

Muller lites are no longer recommended, although at a stretch one a day in Cruise as a tolerated would be ok. Only vanilla or toffee though. They really are huge pots.

Most recommend Total 0% and flavouring it yourself. Or quark. It's an acquired taste though!

Shel - if you're losing having what you are, fair enough (because although they're high in carbs and "sugars", perhaps you're having less of those elsewhere in your menus hence getting away with it for now); If however you start to notice your losses slowing, then it's time to change them!

Thanks mainainer - the carb value actually didnt even dawn on me (why not i ask myself as it does with every other food)! probably didnt even think there were carbs in there!

I go for the ff natural yoghurt and flavour it with strawberry and/or vanilla with a bit of sweetener. I've yet to try the sugar free jelly crystals in it.

Another use for the ff natural yoghurts etc is that you can use them as sauces for your meat, e.g. with a bit of mustard for your steak, or garlic, cucumber & mint for a tzatziki on a pv day, or garlic, paprika etc for a stroganoff.

Cheryl x

Back