York Meet September 26th & 27th 2008

I'm sulking too Kitty :(:(:(

Awwww Mrs D :) You can come and pitch up on my sofa with me if you like :D

I mean who needs a night on the tiles with so many fantastic people when we can watch erm *whispers*....xfactor and Strictly :eek:

Ok, where do I sign up for the next York meet? :D
xxx

Awwwwwww just had such a fab time, as Kitty already knows... was so great to meet everyone at last.... unfortunatley time passed by alll too quick and i only got to say hi to some folks.... hopefully i'll be able to see you all again soon x

Awwww Mrs D :) You can come and pitch up on my sofa with me if you like :D

I mean who needs a night on the tiles with so many fantastic people when we can watch erm *whispers*....xfactor and Strictly :eek:

Ok, where do I sign up for the next York meet? :D
xxx

Flipping pc! It's taken me ages to get back into Minis and the post I've typed has disappeared! :(

Anyway Kitty, I did say I was watching XFactor but don't watch Strictly 'cos the ex takes control of the tv every night :mad::mad:

I also said that I'd been thinking of starting a virtual meet thread just for those of us who couldn't make it to York which is a coincidence 'cos you said more or less the same thing! :D:D

Anyway, shove up 'cos I'm just about to put Amy to bed, then I'll be along to sit on your sofa okay? :D

Awwwwwww just had such a fab time, as Kitty already knows... was so great to meet everyone at last.... unfortunatley time passed by alll too quick and i only got to say hi to some folks.... hopefully i'll be able to see you all again soon x

I know hun, we only got a short chance to say hello before you had to head off! Next time we must have a proper natter:)

I'm just waiting for my babysitter to arrive so that I can go back again and meet everyone for the evening shift...lol

Had a lovely afternoon down by the river at one of the bars. Long cool vodka & tonics:cool: and fantastic company again. The sun has shone all day and York really did look lovely.

Me, Mich, Irene,Cat,MandyB2, nice1,AmandaJayne, Bondgirl,MaryPoppins,Westiegirl,Lisa Marie & Debbiemac then went off to Nandos for a meal and some very hilarious (rude:eek:;)) conversation...lol

Summerskye & M, Karen & J, Flirty & KP are off having a lovely meal in Cafe Uno and then we will all catch each other up for a boogie later I,m sure:)

Hope someone has remembered to take photos this weekend?:D:eek:

Hi all

Am home safe and sound albeit absolutely dog tired...lol.... had the BEST time as always.... such a good laugh.... and rude conversation Lacey..... don't know what your talkin about I NEVER talk rude..lol ;)

We missed you last night tho... bad bad babysitter.....:( and Isobel you were really missed too......:cry: Was lovely to see everyone tho and meet a few new folks too!

Me thinks next stop for me is Newcastle..Isobels Hen Weekend.... can't wait

Loadsa love to all

sounds like you all had a fab time :D

hope you all got home safe !

Debz xx

i've just got in myself ! an eventful weekend, to say the least, culmonating in the fact i can now not walk, due to some prat on the train :mad:
xx

i've just got in myself ! an eventful weekend, to say the least, culmonating in the fact i can now not walk, due to some prat on the train :mad:
xx
ohhhhh what happened cheryl hun... BTW was lovely to see you albeit... not for long enough x

DSCN1025.jpg

DSCN1029.jpg

DSCN1039.jpg

DSCN1043.jpg

Just a few photos - I'm always disappointed I never took more!

Lovely one of half of nce1 sorry Mandy !! Then Irene, Mich and Mandyb2. Cat and KP's side of face on red bus tour at York Minster. Karen1972 and Westiegirl. Beautiful one of Mich.

Last edited:
The very beautiful CC and me. Me Dietingqueen and Karen1972. AmandaJayne, Mandyb2, Bondgirl, and Pandora. And that I'm afraid is it - other than lots of photos of Minster, castle, Shambles etc that we took on our bus tours!

Attachments

• DSCN1038.jpg
    DSCN1038.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN1044.jpg
    DSCN1044.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
i asked a bloke to move so i could get my case out, ready to get off the train, but as he wouldn't move enough, i ended up dropping my case on my foot & now have a massive bump n bruise on it :mad:

I'm home safe and sound too (although not a happy bunny by any means - to be saved for my diary methinks :sigh:)

I've got some more photos which I'll download tomorrow and post as soon as I can.

Thanks to all for a lovely weekend. As always it went far too quickly and there was far too little time to spend time with everyone. But you're all such amazing people that any time I get to spend with you is better than none at all :D

Back