You Can weigh the same but be different..

I'm definitely measuring me, I do it at the end of each month, cos I stick to inches :)

I have lost 1.5 inches off everywhere I can get to without being a contortionist. But I forgot my upper thigh and I just know it is a LOT smaller than it was.

So when you find a tape measure, remember thighs, together and separate! P'raps upper arms too!

OMG!! That reminds me, my big calves boots! Wonder if they'll still fit. I bleddy hope so, they were expensive and I've only had one winter out of them!

Went to my sisters babies Christening today and felt fab had a sleeveless dress and my arms looked really toned , all my sisters asked me when I had started working out, which of course I havent, I told them its the Juddd effect, not quite sure they believed me though lol, I noticed my arms a few weeks back and browsed the net and yep other people have experienced this 'toned' effect without actually working out, I am really chuffed as I felt my Bingo wings were really ageing me, I truly love Juddd xxx
My sister whos twins were getting Christened couldn't get over how different I looked :) (I don't see her very often as they live an hrs drive awayxx )

hannata said:
I was in evans today and thought "hmmm new jeans?". I'd been wearing a 22 pair that I already have, but wasn't sure if they'd been stretched to hell (they're quite old) and were more like a 24...

So i picked up a pair and went to try them on... fitted like a glove. Hurrah. I feel like my body composition has completely changed. Not only should I be a 24 at this weight, but clothes fit better. Normally I get jeans to fit round my waist and they look too big for the rest of me, or too tight on the tum and fit on the legs... but they seem to fit all over now... Odd!!! And I dont have to wear a belt which is impossible, normally i'm losing my trousers all over the place but now they just fit.

For the first time I went to a changing room and didn't feel like a big old bag of ****, and came out smiling. Not only am I a size down, they actually fit nicely and I don't feel like a horrible fat lump!

Nice feeling H x

16 lost : 51 to goal

Its so true, especially if you have super accurate/mean digital scales, mine make you put weight on if you position them on an uneven floor!
I only take notice of scales readings first thing in the morning after a long nights sleep and a quick visit to the loo! -Ive noticed that mornings when I've not slept enough I feel fat and bloated, and many people say not enough sleep is bad for weight loss.

hannata said:
For the first time I went to a changing room and didn't feel like a big old bag of ****, and came out smiling. Not only am I a size down, they actually fit nicely and I don't feel like a horrible fat lump!

WOO :) nice!

Well the trousers I tried on last week that I could get on but they werent wearable are now wearable. I bought them about a yr ago and literally tried folding my stomach into them!! Meant to bring them back for a refund but never got round to it...I might wear them tomorrow....Loving these NSV's!! x

jacci48 said:
Well the trousers I tried on last week that I could get on but they werent wearable are now wearable. I bought them about a yr ago and literally tried folding my stomach into them!! Meant to bring them back for a refund but never got round to it...I might wear them tomorrow....Loving these NSV's!! x

Brilliant :-D xx

In fact I am going to wear them tomorrow.....I wish I had videod myself trying to get them on when I bought them...I must have looked a bit like the pilsbury dough man....I cannot believe I can get them on after only 24 days of Judding. Simply incredible!!

jacci48 said:
In fact I am going to wear them tomorrow.....I wish I had videod myself trying to get them on when I bought them...I must have looked a bit like the pilsbury dough man....I cannot believe I can get them on after only 24 days of Judding. Simply incredible!!

Woo it's better then waiting for the scales approval ;)

cool thread deece i too have noticed this upping and downing with the weight i have been battling with the last couple of pound before i actually get to target weight (arrgghh) but during this last few weeks i have bulged over my fave new jeans and today they are too loose around the waist (and a size 10 .. too cool eh)? anyway keep posting you lot , lovving this thread! x

Body shape change..

I've heard a lot of JUDDD'ers say that their body shape has changed faster on JUDDD than on any other diet they've tried.. Even if the number on the scales is dropping slowly they've noticed their body shape is changing very quickly and they're dropping dress sizes drastically.

Has anyone experienced this? JUDDD'ers only.

Yep I'm a nice size 22 (jeans - the smallest kind of 22 lol!). Normally I'd be a 22 at around 18 stone but I'm actually closer to 19 stone at the moment!

I also feel like clothes fit me better than they did before I started juddd. Definitely a change in body shape 100% but that did take time for that to happen, at least a good 6 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes def, as I have said many times before so sorry for boring everyone who has already heard this story lol. When I weighed 11 7 last summer I wore a dress to my sisters wedding, fitted nicely and I loved the dress. When I weighed 12 5 a bout 6 weeks ago I tried on the dress and it was too big, sold it on ebay weeks ago, think that says it all really. Oh and when I went to my niece/nephews Christening yesterday all my sisters wanted to know when I started working out as my arms are looking nice and toned, no Bingo wings, I don't work out they just look lovely and toned. Juddd def changes your body shape far quicker than any other diet and far quicker than the scales show x

I have made this thread a sticky as its very relevant to how juddd/ADF works, as you lose fat not muscle /water , it seems to show much quicker on your body. So when the scales don't seem to be your friend dig out some clothes that were too small you may well be pleasantly surprised x
Would be great if anyone experiencing this 'effect' could post their experience here ;)

I haven't been on JUDDD long, but I can really feel/see the difference in my body and face. I've only lost 6 lbs on JUDDD, but I've had people comment on the difference in my face already. I've never noticed a change like this on another diet, even when I once lost double that amount in one week on a vlcd.

I really like the sounds of this, I am partly giving this a go and need to get motivated to try harder!
Its good how fat goes, when I was doing various VLCDs I got light quickly and felt fairly small -not bloated stomach but the second I touched any carbs I would swell right up, and Ive learned that I cant avoid carbs forever!

Back