you know that 3lbs i gained last week?............

bindiboo

Hi its me again
Yeehaa!!!

You go girl - will look forward to hearing about the official WI result soon :D

Well done, you are doing so well. I am sure you will have a fab loss at your WI. Let us know how you get on :) xx

welldone..looking forward to hearing how u get on.

woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOST 4LBS FOLKS, (6 days), wont be seeing my cdc until 3 weeks now as she will be on holiday so if I lose 10lbs in that time I will offically hit the 11's............fingers crossed

Fantastic, well done ..great weight loss .:D

2 days to go for my weigh in.

Have been 100% so I'm hoping for a good one.

Well done you.:)

Well done Bindi what a fab result :p

ps thanks for the catch up on msn on monxx

naughty I know but just jumped onto my scales, as got weighed a day earlier this week so that I was back to my normal weigh in day, AND have lost another 1lb.................i will do an unoffical weigh in next wed at home

:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Well done hun!!! I am really pleased for you, see i told you you could do it. 100% for me today, finders crossed,lol.

Bye for now

Love Busy XX

woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOST 4LBS FOLKS, (6 days), wont be seeing my cdc until 3 weeks now as she will be on holiday so if I lose 10lbs in that time I will offically hit the 11's............fingers crossed

:superwoman: :superwoman: :superwoman: B i n i d i . . . :superwoman: :superwoman: :superwoman:,

Way to go, you're on fire mrs . You are doing so well, i am so proud of you. I am sure those 10lbs will fall off with no problems.

I had to move my WI to next week :(. Then WI after that will be after another 2 weeks because my CDC will be on holiday too :rolleyes:.

Hope to speak to you soon on msn :D

Keep up the fab work :party0011:

Back