You know youve lost weight when...

what a great thread so very very very funny, i actuallu chuckled out load to so many of these because i can identify with them,

I knew i was really making a difference when my 5 year old son told a man in the supermarket that my tummy wasnt as wobbly now as it was at christmas and then he proceed to try and giggle my tummy about to prove it!

but then he made up for that by throwing his arms around me and telling me that im as pretty as a princess ( my son , not the old man!)

so ill let him off this time x

When you can sit with your legs crossed comfortably :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

when I wanted to tell a woman walking with a stick whom I passed on a walk on the coastal path today that I was as fat as her 4 months ago and that it is possible......

Ali, I'm like that - I want to help everyone find the path to slimville. I don't of course but it's tempting. :) I've have (apparently) inspired at least 3 people to try S&S (by my results, not through preaching).

AliGal said:
when I wanted to tell a woman walking with a stick whom I passed on a walk on the coastal path today that I was as fat as her 4 months ago and that it is possible......

Lol! That's brilliant!

I think I have put a few people onto this website and also the MFP site.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Matalan sizes in trousers are not the best in my opinion, my 12's are more like 10's and the 10's are more like 8's and they don't fit yet, no where near! Lol

Although I suppose they could be motivational in the sense that you have to diet to get into them! Haha!!

But I am talking about work style trousers and not jeans, I don't have any of their jeans and have never tried any on either so they sound like they could be different?

I get the bootcut jeans and my goodness they are big for the size! I'm comfortabe in a 12 and can fit a 10- I'm in 14 or 16 in everything else, 16 in M&S jeans!

MiniMoosh said:
I get the bootcut jeans and my goodness they are big for the size! I'm comfortabe in a 12 and can fit a 10- I'm in 14 or 16 in everything else, 16 in M&S jeans!

I'll have to try their jeans then. I struggle with jeans (round bum even when slim) so I'll have to try them out :)

Well There's a new one near me jut opened
Oh has that opened now? Might have a little lookee, I'm in Aldershot.
I think we should carry little cards to hand out lol.

Mine so far is when sitting wearing trousers with a wasteband I now have 2 spare tyres instead of one which made me look 8 months pregnant. It'll be 19 years tomorrow since I was last pregnant.......oh the shame!

Hi Ali, oh you're very close to me :D there's that new one in Frimley where the DIY focus used to be, opening today apparently! Maybe I'll see you there :)

Going on S&S this week but ive lost a stone so far...so i say....when you notice your KNEES dont rub together when your wearing tight jeans, when those tight jeans actually become too big, when you dont feel like a hippo out of water and sweat all the time! lol

When you go for your induction at the gym and you dont feel like you 'shouldnt be there'

You enjoy your workout/swim and decide to run home!!!!

Hehehehee!!!!

When you try on clothes you could only have dreamed of before and they don't look quite right and you can think "it'll only be a few weeks before it fits me how I want it, and then only a few weeks after that and it will be too big"

I've actually noticed that my thighs no longer rub together when I have shorts on or am nekkid...
Also that bit of my trousers don't wear through (I used to get holes there in thin trousers quite fast).

Also - knickers don't ride up my bum as much any more either hehe!

When you have to take a link out of the strap on your watch...

When you can wash the inside of a mug with a scourer without having red knuckles...

When you start to notice strange bones that you haven't seen for years...

When the 20 min walk to asda usally has you out of breath, sweaty and red in the face now no longer does this and you arrive as fresh as you left the house!!

When the 20 min walk to asda usally has you out of breath, sweaty and red in the face now no longer does this and you arrive as fresh as you left the house!!
I've had this on a few things... Its a brill feeling isn't it..... Bloody well done!!!

x

When one of your clients who you havent seen for about 12 months doesnt even recognise you!!!

Only realised it was me because of my tattoos!! YAY!

Back