You know youve lost weight when...

I've just enjoyed re-reading this whole thread. Lovely posts.

I have some more:
when men start looking at you again appreciatively
when taxi drivers jump out to help you with your suitcase again
when you fit in the bus, train and tube seats with ease
when you don't have to walk past lots of lovely clothes to find the plus sizes
when you look at clothes in the sunday papers and could buy them because they make them in your size
when your new belt does up an extra notch
when your new size 20s are loose at the waist and need a belt and again when they are loose enough to be pulled down without undoing them
when you can shop on line at any brand except Reiss (I'm 18 going into 16 and will need to be a 14 for Reiss)
when you realise you never have to shop at EVANS again

That is HUUUUUGE - never shop at EVANS again....that's as good as size 18 jeans fitting well.

You go into yours (or any plus size shop) and go hunting for the smaller size, only to realize they don't stock it.

(Which is great, but kinda sad when its that top you've had your eye on for a while and really wanted to get!)

Maka said:
When men half your age try to chat you up ;-)

I can beat that - I ended up marrying a woman over 9 years younger than me!

One of my favourite things, was when a work colleague blanked me on the stairs. He hadn't seen me for 3 or 4 months (different offices) then sent me an email apologising as he had realised just after who I was.

I can beat that - I ended up marrying a woman over 9 years younger than me!

One of my favourite things, was when a work colleague blanked me on the stairs. He hadn't seen me for 3 or 4 months (different offices) then sent me an email apologising as he had realised just after who I was.

Loool Andy... this little boy didn't look a day over twenty and I'm not far off forty!

when your jeans seemed to be a lil short in the leg before, but they werent it was just your belly making them ride up and now the same pair are long and dragging in the wet making me look like a teenager...so unless ive grown 3 inches taller..in late 30s doubt it :)

I've just enjoyed re-reading this whole thread. Lovely posts.

I have some more:
when men start looking at you again appreciatively
when taxi drivers jump out to help you with your suitcase again
when you fit in the bus, train and tube seats with ease
when you don't have to walk past lots of lovely clothes to find the plus sizes
when you look at clothes in the sunday papers and could buy them because they make them in your size
when your new belt does up an extra notch
when your new size 20s are loose at the waist and need a belt and again when they are loose enough to be pulled down without undoing them
when you can shop on line at any brand except Reiss (I'm 18 going into 16 and will need to be a 14 for Reiss)
when you realise you never have to shop at EVANS again

That is HUUUUUGE - never shop at EVANS again....that's as good as size 18 jeans fitting well.

No more evens!!! Best feeling EVER!!!! Just going to a 'normal' clothes shop!!!!

Well done on all these!!! x

you know you've lost weight when you jump in the drivers seat of the truck and i dont have to put the seat back to fit my belly and legs in!!!

: )

X

I was so chuffed..... Wont have the OH ahrrumphing when he has to move it back anymore!!! ; )

X

when your % weight loss is over 25%! In just 4.5 months......WOOOOOHOOOOO

I'm looking forward to looking in the mirror and lovin what I see again! :)

Also having my niece stop asking if there's a baby in my belly hahahaha xxx

Well done, FizzyFluff. The time will fly by when you just say no to temptations and resolutely stay on plan. Great start.

Another thing is when your trousers stop dragging on the ground cos you wear a belt and haul them up to your waist!

I notice my Muck ankle boots - lovely warm short gumboots - are loose at the top - on the lower calves. They were tight before. I can even tuck in my new trews.

A pair of summer sandals now fit realy well.

I had a rather tight silk crinkle summer empire line dress I was using as a nighty as too busty and tight on the arms to wear outside. Now I've lost weight, it's much more decent - and the arms are loose. I'll waer it as a dress again if the weather warms up.

I called on a neighbour about a local planning application. I thought he was a little off hand. He later asked my DH if 'that woman' had called on him. DH was puzzled...then said do you mean my wife? The neighbour hadn't recognised me as I had shed so much weight.

The best feeling for me was when people start commenting ... Best feeling in the world !!!

Ditto! Last week was the first for me - one of my bosses (who had been away over Easter) looked at me funny & asked if I had lost weight. :D

Back