You know youve lost weight when...

When you can tumble dry your jeans and not have to lie on the bed to do them up!

When your xl superdry hoody starts to look baggy (seriously superdry, a size 16 is not an extra large ?)

Love these new answers!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MY HELLO KITTY KNICKERS FIT (they wouldn't go over my thighs when i bought them, think they were miss sized in the shop)

Oh that's what I was going to say Dolly :) he met me as a size 24 I'm a 14/16 now I don't think he knows what to do with me haha

You fit in the jeans you kept hidden at the back of the cupboard for the last 4years, every now and again getting them out and remembering you don't fit in them :( then wearing them to uni today, even though really they have seen better days!! Still fit though!!!!!! :D

You fit in the jeans you kept hidden at the back of the cupboard for the last 4years, every now and again getting them out and remembering you don't fit in them :( then wearing them to uni today, even though really they have seen better days!! Still fit though!!!!!! :D
I'm starting to get that now. Clothes that haven't fit for the last two years are starting to again and it's so exciting having a whole new wardrobe.

My wife's:

The first time the wind blew her away (on the beach for some reason). She says she had never been blown away by the wind. She'd lost about 9.5st at the time (in the end I think she lost about 12st).

your father in law says you've lost weight. A bloke who notices nothing :D

You get completely ignored by a Turkish acquaintance who then gives your other half a telling off for being insentive for bringing his new girlfriend to the place he used to bring his fiancé every year!

You see a lovely summer casual dress and u buy it in a inspirations size lower than you are... You try it on and it fits!!!!! Still lots of room for improvement, but it fits!!!!!!

those trousers you tried on 3 weeks ago? yeah those, they fit now

When I don't have to keep sitting up straight for a few seconds to catch my breath when putting shoes on/doing up my laces.

When I can fit past someone standing in our tiny kitchen rather than having to wait for them to get out of the way or squeeze through.

When my hips/butt can fit through the door of my dogs play pen.

When my laptop no longer has to rest at an angle up on my huge belly, it can now actually fit flat on just my thighs.

when my boobs disapear! :O yep thats the first thing I am graced with losing unfortunatly lol!

Awesome thread and very inspiring.

Brilliant thread. Looking forward to posting my own light bulb moments xxx

when you panic on finding a "lump" only to realise it is a rib !

Back