You lot...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Byebye bingo wings, 22 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Byebye bingo wings

Byebye bingo wings Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

You lurrrrrrrvely lot have kept me same this week at work, without your support and your advice I may well have caved in!
    I cannot believe how lovely and genuine soo many people are, and that there is people cheering you on every step of the way.
    Wish I could say the same about peeps at work etc. most just seem to say "Aren't you hungry?" or "Surely that's not good for you!" or eat McDonalds in front of me, when they never would have before. Evil Barstewards!

Thanks, you are a truely inspirational and motivating! x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

What a lovely post :)

it's lovely to have you on board, Bye Bye Bingo Wings :D

Minimins was, quite literally, my lifeline when I was doing SS - and everyone IS really genuine - simply the bestest weight loss forum on the Internet - EVER !!

don't listen to people who try to put you off....they can be a right pain...:rolleyes: I didn't tell ANYONE (xcept OH) that I was doing CD cos I couldn't face the know-alls !!!

you're doing this for you....end of....they'll be amazed as you disappear before their eyes !!!

good luck with your journey...looking forward to hearing all about your successes !!

Debz xx
    Heaven can wait likes this.
  4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Hi I have to agree also, I have not been perfect on this diet, but it is helping me get back on track and continue my journey.
    If this site wasnt here I would have given up ages ago.....!
    Heaven can wait likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.