You will have to stop...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Achelois, 9 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

has anyone had people say ... "when you get too slim you know you will have to stop" - I wouldnt mind but Ive still got over 60lbs to go and I know what I need to loose. Im going to get to goal and I dont care what people think - doesnt it drive you NUTS!!! Rant over

A xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Drove me nuts too, but peoples perception of you is as someone heavy, thats how they see it, so just smile sweetly and say, dont worry I will!!

When their perceptions change it will be different, I got that loads, but now, they see the slim me, even though I still have trouble lol!!! So I dont get that any more x
  4. jack29

jack29 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    :( Yes all the time! Especially as I have got closer to my goal! Still need to get rid of another 10lbs or so but no-one else seems to see that! People keep calling me Slim Jim etc but I just dont see that myself. I do know when to stop and I will when the time is right for me.:sigh:
    I do get lot's of good and complimentary comments too and that's rather nice:)
  5. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

I have thought about this guite a lot on the CD. I think the problem is that we lose weight at such a fast rate that our brian does not have time to adjust to the new us. I know i look slimmer but still feel fat. Everyone in work keep saying how slim i have gone and like you i feel fat. When i look in the mirror (something i stopped doing before the diet) i get a shock at how my face has changed, I forget i have lost weight lol.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.