Your Best and Worst?........

BellyFlop

Silver Member
Physical features!

What do you love and what do not like so much?

I HATE my tummy, post c-section times two....hence the BellyFlop tag! And also my poor feet that take a battering and are always worse for wear (Need to book pedicure!) Would love smaller breasticles (they have gone down from a 46F to a 40E, but a C cup would be delightful!)

I LOVE my hair...long, dark, natural curls and very thick...no chance of me going thin on top...and my green eyes and my legs are the only naturally slim bit about me....no cellulite..ever, neither has my Mum! (also their slimness is perhaps what makes my belly look so awful!!!):eek::D:eek::D:eek:

I look like a magicians trick that has gone wrong, like he sawed two people in half and attached the wrong top and bottoms back together!:D:D:D:D

Not physical attributes, as im not 100% with anything yet But I hate my temper, yet love my no bull, get the job done attitude.
As Nicster says and my mum "when he's good he's very very good, but when he's bad he's oooooooooooh"( I know its a girlie poem)

I hate my legs....esp my thighs. I'd love slim thighs, but no mine are very muscular. I hate my nose...broke it when I was about 10. Always said I would have a nose job, but hubby says there is nothing wrong with it (sweet...he's a liar,but sweet). I hate my skin colour. I'd love to be brown, but I'm white with freckles. I hate being hairy....I'm sick of waxing....all areas!! I hate my hands...they are starting to show my age.

I love my eyes. When fully made up they are my best feature. I quite like the new tum...it will be even better with the slendertone. ummmm I'm struggling more on the love side rather then the hate! I suppose my bum is ok now. Quite pert...wouldnt say I love it, but its alright.

Last edited:
Shaz,

You look great to me, and FTT! But it's a inner thing isn't it? I always HATED my hair until about a year ago...spent years trying to defy nature and relaxing/straightening it!

Finally at 34 I decided natural was best....thousands of pounds later!:D

I would like a nose job too.........mine's not big, but I want a button nose!:D

Last edited:
See...I'd love curly hair. Mine is thin and straight!! God I feel depressed now LOL.

My BEST - Smile, Eyes, Bottom of my legs.
My WORST - Everything else, Lol - No I HATE my upper arms, thighs, stomach and bum!!!

this is hard ive been sat here for a while thinking,i hate pretty much all my body to be honest,my boobs are ok in a bra but terrible without they need an uplift ,my legs are flabby but ive got no cellulite,my arse has gone flat ,my arms are quite muscular ,mmmm this is difficult,i suppose my feet are ok but they are size 8 so thats quite big ,i used to like my hair but to be honest its getting a bit thin xx

BEST - My green eyes :D
WORST - My legs there huge even for someone of my size.:cry:

Lea x

Been told it's my eyes, smile, shoulders, chest, arms... oh & obviously me cock...

Worst has got to be me arse, gut & side-saddles... at the moment... they are changing daily :D

Best feature: probably my eyes and my teeth are quite good too.

Worst feature: hate my belly, its where all my weight is.

i hate my tallness lol im almost 5ft 9 and my bf is 5ft 7 so i could never wear heels or we'd look even worse.. not that i can walk in heels mind. My massive hips.. i call them my chunks, they r sooooooo big and wobbly. my tummy is awful too and my thighs.
I dont mind the bottom of my legs and my feet. been told i have nice eyes. :D

Physical features!

I LOVE my hair...long, dark, natural curls and very thick...no chance of me going thin on top...and my green eyes and my legs are the only naturally slim bit about me....no cellulite..ever, neither has my Mum! (also their slimness is perhaps what makes my belly look so awful!!!):eek::D:eek::D:eek:

***** !!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Best - hair and ankles
Worst - face (I truly am an ugly woman LOL)

Best feature - my eyes and boobs ( have broken a few hearts with those two ;)) I always wear a bra 24/7 (unless you know what:eek:) but I have found that even though I am currently an F cup they are reasonable pert as gravity does not stand a chance. Oh i've been told I have dainty hands

Worst - my limbs, whenever I put on weight, there it is - fat fat fat, I have to be super slim to really get to the size I am happy with .:(

Yes, ok......but I have the belly from hell, so it's not all good!:D:D:D:D

Plus you have buns to die for (of the non eating variety!);)

i hate my hips, they are huge! but they compensate for my perfect big and round butt (now it's still a little too big..) ;)

Best - hair and ankles
Worst - face (I truly am an ugly woman LOL)

Sorry, but your reply has made me PMSL!!!

Loving the avatar!:D:D:D:D

Yes, ok......but I have the belly from hell, so it's not all good!:D:D:D:D

Plus you have buns to die for (of the non eating variety!);)

depends how ya look at it xxx:p

some of that as well lol

Back