ProPoints Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down...

OzLozz

Good Morning All you lovely people!
I hope this Friday is being exceptionally nice to each and everyone of you.

Today is the first day as I mean to go on. I want the world to appear bigger as my butt gets smaller!

Here is my WW PP Diary. I will write everything down as I go through the milestones and pounds to 9st 9lb, my ultimate target.

This morning I weighed myself and the scales read 12st 1lb. So with my calculations I have 2st 5lb to loose. I say BRING IT ON!!!!

Good Morning All you lovely people!
I hope this Friday is being exceptionally nice to each and everyone of you.

Today is the first day as I mean to go on. I want the world to appear bigger as my butt gets smaller!

Here is my WW PP Diary. I will write everything down as I go through the milestones and pounds to 9st 9lb, my ultimate target.

This morning I weighed myself and the scales read 12st 1lb. So with my calculations I have 2st 5lb to loose. I say BRING IT ON!!!!

Good luck :)

Thanks Tano x

I appreciate that and shall repay the favour x

Day 1
Friday 10th May
Weight: 12.1

2 small banana's 0p
1 WW Summer fruits yogurt 1p
2 Warburtons soft brown sandwich thins 6p
2 slices WW reduced fat cheese 2p
4 Tangerine's 0p
0 point soup
1 WW Heinz chocolate brownie ice cream 4p
1 warburtons square-ish wrap 5p
1 tablespoon tomato puree 1p
1 slice lean ham 1p
1/2 skinless, grilled chicken breast 2p
2 cheese extra light triangles 1p
20g WW grated cheese 1p
Pepper, mushroom, tomato and onion 0p
1 chocolate ice cream pot 2p
Skimmed milk for tea 1p

27/26 pro points
1/49

48 weekly points remaining

Day 1
Friday 10th May
Weight: 12.1

2 small banana's 0p
1 WW Summer fruits yogurt 1p
2 Warburtons soft brown sandwich thins 6p
2 slices WW reduced fat cheese 2p
4 Tangerine's 0p
0 point soup
1 WW Heinz chocolate brownie ice cream 4p
1 warburtons square-ish wrap 5p
1 tablespoon tomato puree 1p
1 slice lean ham 1p
1/2 skinless, grilled chicken breast 2p
2 cheese extra light triangles 1p
20g WW grated cheese 1p
Pepper, mushroom, tomato and onion 0p
1 chocolate ice cream pot 2p
Skimmed milk for tea 1p

27/26 pro points
1/49

48 weekly points remaining

Did u make pizza?? :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1368222873.893606.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1368222852.052735.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1368222852.052735.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 209
Oh my godddddd looks beaut!!!!!!

Thanks! It was absolutely DELISH!! My boyfriend was extremely skeptical but he said it was lush and only 10 points a pizza. They were both really filling and we finished off our meal with 0 point veg soup. Day one completed nicely. Pat on the back

Thanks! It was absolutely DELISH!! My boyfriend was extremely skeptical but he said it was lush and only 10 points a pizza. They were both really filling and we finished off our meal with 0 point veg soup. Day one completed nicely. Pat on the back

Well done!!

So I know I shouldn't be weighing myself one day into my first week but I woke up feeling bloated and couldn't help it. I've only gone and put on 3lb! I hope that is my body's reaction to eating so many vegetables and fruit in one day, and that it shall be flushed away so to speak, with another few pounds before weigh day next Friday.

I will try and make a conscious decision to cut down on the amount of fruit, mainly bananas, that I'm consuming. Unfortunately I appear to have become allergic to apples over the last year so they are out. Instead I will have plenty of frozen berries added to my smoothie so I don't gain unnecessarily.

I really want a reasonable loss at the end of the week but am mindful that I cannot exercise at the minute due to being on crutches, so everything I put in my mouth can't be burnt off at the gym and I should be extra careful.

So my plan is to maybe use all my weekly points up over the weekend so that I am only using my pro points leading up to the end of the week and weigh day. Hopefully I would of got into the swing of things a bit better by then.

John my boyfriend and his sister Suzie are doing WW at the same time and so far they have both had good losses in their first week. I will be praying I get the same!

Ignore me..... I'm just chatting out loud as if this were in fact my little diary and the window to my soul!

So I have just been told that I've been invited to my boss' wedding in September, I don't know exactly which date, but if I steadily loose an average of 2lb a week, I could achieve my goal in the nick of time!!

Ooooow I love a bit of incentive! Fantastic. My birthday is on the 14th of September so how nice would it be to start a new birthday looking stunning and svelte!

I am all over this! WW works for other people so there should be no reason why it can't work for me. Feeling very positive :)

Ignore me..... I'm just chatting out loud as if this were in fact my little diary and the window to my soul!

So I have just been told that I've been invited to my boss' wedding in September, I don't know exactly which date, but if I steadily loose an average of 2lb a week, I could achieve my goal in the nick of time!!

Ooooow I love a bit of incentive! Fantastic. My birthday is on the 14th of September so how nice would it be to start a new birthday looking stunning and svelte!

I am all over this! WW works for other people so there should be no reason why it can't work for me. Feeling very positive :)

Very do-able!!! :D

Day 2
Saturday 11th May

WW Summer fruits yogurt 1p
1 tangerine 0p
1 WW Caramel Mallow 1p
2 'Be good to yourself' tortilla wraps 7p
Mushrooms 0p
Lettuce 0p
2 WW Premium pork sausages 3p
1 slice of WW reduced fat cheese 1p
1 can of 'be good to yourself' tuna and sweetcorn 2p
3 slices pastrami 1p
1 New York sesame seed bagel 6p
2 extra light cheese triangles 1p
WW White fish and Trulli pasta 8p
1/2 pint skimmed milk 3p
1 Cadbury Crunchie 5p
1 WW Toffee swirl mini pot ice cream 2p

41/26 pro points
15/49

33 weekly points remaining

Day 3
Sunday 12th May

1 'be good to yourself' tortilla wrap 3p
2 WW Premium pork sausages 3p
1 New York sesame seed bagel 6p
2 WW Caramel mallows 3p
2 bananas 0p
1 can 'be good to yourself' tuna and sweetcorn 2p
1 Cadbury crunchie 5p
Pizza Express Leggera Padana pizza 14p
1 glass of tomato juice 1p
1 mars ice cream 4p
1/2 pint skimmed milk 3p

44/26 pro points
18/49

15 weekly points remaining

Right....the weekend was for eating what I liked and to use my weekly points up, now I only have 15 to use for 4 days. I will be trying really hard not to use them up, at least not for the final two days of the week. I plan to stick to my 26pp so that hopefully I will have a good weigh in. Fingers crossed!

The wedding invitation arrived today and it works out that I have exactly 17 Weigh-In days before the day of the wedding. 18 weigh-In days before my 31st Birthday.

I am pretty sure that if I stay focused and can achieve a minimum weight loss of 2lb a week, I will definitely get there!

I will have to be doing this all without exercise as I'm currently on crutches and still have another hip operation to go after tearing the cartilage in both hips. I really have to get in the zone and try and keep to the points system.

Thanks Ununpentium. How's your weight loss journey going so far?

Back