Your Chocolate Fix

They're really sweet. I love the dark chocolate ones but can never find them

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Saw them in morrisons today - I've ended up using syns today and forgetting I wanted to try one, so will try again tomorrow :-/

Saw them in morrisons today - I've ended up using syns today and forgetting I wanted to try one, so will try again tomorrow :-/

We dont have Morrison's here :( sometimes asda have them so will have a hunt next time I'm in.

We dont have Morrison's here :( sometimes asda have them so will have a hunt next time I'm in.

Oh ... shame!

1/2 syn brownies are lush, and i've been making peanut butter ice cream to go on top of them xx

1/2 syn brownies are lush, and i've been making peanut butter ice cream to go on top of them xx

oooo wow!!!! Do you have a recipe?

never thought to put the maltesers crushed on a yoghurt. great idea :)

The other night I melted two chocolate alpen light bars (my hexb) squished them down and topped with 0% total Greek yoghurt mixed with Belgium choc options; a chocolatey 'cheesecake'. Felt really naughty but only 2 syns! Totally sorted my chocolate craving.
I buy treat size malteasers and dairy milks but once I start I struggle to only have one. Chocolate is my real weakness.

this sounds perfect! i am the same i can eat healthy all day and be full but still need some chocolate. do you think it wopuld work with the hifi bars they sell at class? might buy some at class tonight?

That's my syns sorted tonight

The other night I melted two chocolate alpen light bars (my hexb) squished them down and topped with 0% total Greek yoghurt mixed with Belgium choc options; a chocolatey 'cheesecake'. Felt really naughty but only 2 syns! Totally sorted my chocolate craving.
I buy treat size malteasers and dairy milks but once I start I struggle to only have one. Chocolate is my real weakness.

Mine too!!! :-/!

i can't figure the site out properly yet so don't know if you have the recipe for the brownies but i have found it. not tried it yet though-

makes 25 bownies - ½ a syn per brownie on Extra Easy, Original & Green Plans
Author: karen
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: british
Serves: 25

Ingredients

• 6 eggs (separated)
  • 70g Splenda (or other sweetener)
  • 60g cocoa powder (not hot chocolate)
  • 1tsp vanilla essence
  • Fry Light

Instructions

1. Preheat the oven at 180ºc, spray a baking tin with Fry Light
  2. Line with greaseproof paper
  3. Whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks.
  4. In a separate bowl add the egg yolks, sweetener, vanilla essence & cocoa
  5. Whisk until mixed but you can add a bit of water if the mixture is too stiff
  6. Then fold in the egg whites
  7. Pour the mixture into the tin
  8. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
  9. Eat hot or cold and with or without frosting (as mentioned above)

Not exactly a chocolate fix but if you like sweet things and coconut you should try the coconut rings from Asda. They are 41 calories per biscuit and are lovely. I usually have the weight watcher cookies at 4 1/2 syns for two but actually thought these coconut ones fulfilled my need for sweet :)

ooh how many syns are in them? i love coconut rings

2 syns a cookie. I had two last night with a cup of tea and they fulfilled my sweet tooth more than the weight watchers cookies.

i can't figure the site out properly yet so don't know if you have the recipe for the brownies but i have found it. not tried it yet though-

makes 25 bownies - ½ a syn per brownie on Extra Easy, Original & Green Plans
Author: karen
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: british
Serves: 25

Ingredients

• 6 eggs (separated)
  • 70g Splenda (or other sweetener)
  • 60g cocoa powder (not hot chocolate)
  • 1tsp vanilla essence
  • Fry Light

Instructions

1. Preheat the oven at 180ºc, spray a baking tin with Fry Light
  2. Line with greaseproof paper
  3. Whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks.
  4. In a separate bowl add the egg yolks, sweetener, vanilla essence & cocoa
  5. Whisk until mixed but you can add a bit of water if the mixture is too stiff
  6. Then fold in the egg whites
  7. Pour the mixture into the tin
  8. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
  9. Eat hot or cold and with or without frosting (as mentioned above)

Thanks for posting this :)

Back