Your Chocolate Fix

2 syns a cookie. I had two last night with a cup of tea and they fulfilled my sweet tooth more than the weight watchers cookies.

Thanks for posting the tip :D

i can't figure the site out properly yet so don't know if you have the recipe for the brownies but i have found it. not tried it yet though-

makes 25 bownies - ½ a syn per brownie on Extra Easy, Original & Green Plans
Author: karen
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: british
Serves: 25

Ingredients

• 6 eggs (separated)
  • 70g Splenda (or other sweetener)
  • 60g cocoa powder (not hot chocolate)
  • 1tsp vanilla essence
  • Fry Light

Instructions

1. Preheat the oven at 180ºc, spray a baking tin with Fry Light
  2. Line with greaseproof paper
  3. Whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks.
  4. In a separate bowl add the egg yolks, sweetener, vanilla essence & cocoa
  5. Whisk until mixed but you can add a bit of water if the mixture is too stiff
  6. Then fold in the egg whites
  7. Pour the mixture into the tin
  8. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
  9. Eat hot or cold and with or without frosting (as mentioned above)

must try these x

:) i still haven't tried it because i keep forgetting to buy the splenda:(

:) i still haven't tried it because i keep forgetting to buy the splenda:(

Let us know how you get on, I'm rubbish in the kitchen - might try it next week though

Fat free fromage frais (tesco or morrisons) with sachet of aldi low fat hot chocolate poured in is 2 syns. I'm not much of a chocolate fiend but when I do fancy some this is really nice.

Ooh just reading through and really fancy trying this. About how much fromage frais do you use? I have a big pot that I don't know what to do with, so tomorrow can go get some Options. Sounds yummy.

Galaxy silky smooth bars are 1 syn per little piece u get 6 in one bar if I've had a really good free day I'll have a bar of that and a cup of Cadbury highlights and it's a yummy chocolate overload!! X

For me its Dairy Milk (1.5syns per chunk) I have just three a night, several evenings a week but I just slowly let it melt in my mouth and it lasts for ages. Has kept the major chocolate blowout at bay since February, amazed at that!

Ah! Now that would work better! Clever! Didn't think of that at all - the only slight problem is I try not to have nutella in the house cuz I can't be trusted! lol

Lol that would be me! I'd oh so carefully weigh out the amount for the recipe and then eat a large spoonful straight from the jar (and lucky if I stopped at one!) so I daren't have it in the house.

1/2 syn brownies are lush, and i've been making peanut butter ice cream to go on top of them xx

I'm not convinced it is safe for me to read further down this thread and find the recipes!! Sounds heavenly.

I tried some of the choc shot (half a syn per tsp) in a coffee Mullerlight with four mini meringues (3 syns) crushed into it, was so good.

May I ask what choc shot is? I like the sound of the meringues in coffee Mullerlight. Though think I'd be tempted to put Amaretto into it too!! :rolleyes:

has anyone tried asda bubbly bars? I think they are 2.5 syns each (maybe 3), im going to asda tonight and going to pick a bag up to try xx

I buy these for my 18 month old (he is a chocolate fiend!) and they are okay- personally I prefer the white chocolate ones to the milk but mainly because they are sweeter and then I definitely stop at one!!!

COFFEE mullerlight?!?! I have to find me this!! Ive been craving tiramisu and it may get rid of the cravings a little!!

I didn't particularly like the cappucino one, actually I thought it was bogging but everyone is different. Do you want to try it in tiramisu though.

will do :)

its my second weigh-in tonight so depending on the result it could be tonight :)

its my second weigh-in tonight so depending on the result it could be tonight :)

I still haven't been even made an ingredients list - I am so useless lol.

I've found 81% dark chocolate at lidl and although I get that it's not to everyone's taste I find it really helps ease chocolate cravings while stopping me going overboard. I've worked it out at 3.5 syns a piece (not small) and I hope that's right but dark chocolate (over 70%) is supposed to have health benefits too so all good.

Back