Your final straw...

Ouch! I must admit hubby weighs more but it got to the point that his pj bottoms were tight across my backside!!! (I used to nick his pj bottoms cos there were comfy and used the excuse that i couldn't be bothered to iron mine!

Yep! Not ideal. He is a skinny little thing though.

It wasnt *the* final straw, but one of them. Finding out that someone I had always thought of as really fat, was actually three stone lighter than me, an inch smaller collar shirt.

I am now three stone lighter than him, and a couple of inches smaller than him on my collar.

Who you see in the mirror, is not who everyone else sees.

I have sailed past so many different people now, people who have only ever known me as fat. Almost every room i ever walked into, i was the fattest person there, sometimes i didnt realise it though. I was easily the fattest person at my Slimming World meeting, not any more though....

There is a lovely girl i met at slimming world (just friends, i'm married. Get your mind out of the gutter). Who started about a month to six weeks ago. She has become part of our circle of friends. It is both liberating and slightly scary to remember that she has never known me as the person who was six stone heavier than i am now.

donnajt said:
I wish I could say the same - mine is a lump like me lol!!!

Mine is tall and muscular, but think he weighs 14 stone, eek, last year we were going to go pony trekking in Wales, and I was about 15 stone, he called up and they said the max weight was 13 stone, he said "it's ok my partner will come on her own" lol, and I just made an excuse, he clearly has no idea I'm as heavy as I am!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shellywelly - you are doing amazing so far. Try to keep you chin up and keep going - it will be worth it in the end, and think haw fab it will be at this years Christmas party when you get to wear a new, smaller, dress!

Thank you so much for your kind comment x

Mine is tall and muscular, but think he weighs 14 stone, eek, last year we were going to go pony trekking in Wales, and I was about 15 stone, he called up and they said the max weight was 13 stone, he said "it's ok my partner will come on her own" lol, and I just made an excuse, he clearly has no idea I'm as heavy as I am!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ah that's why you love him xxx how lovely is he!

Back