Your non-negotiable food (or I CAN believe it's not butter)

I figured out why I don't like SW quiche, it's because I only really like cheese and onion quiche, and although I could make it, it wouldn't be cheesy enough. Second reason is to me quiche needs to have a 'wobble' in the middle which is why it requires pastry to hold it together.

SW quiche is slimy!

I love cheese and onion quiche, I suppose you could make really small ones that would be cheesy enough with a HEA but would it be worth it for a mini quiche.... also wouldn't help the pastry problem

The only thing that I cannot eat is quorn! I only do red and green days so I would rather make a nice vegetable lasagne or have a tomato and veg sauce with spagetti than add quorn.
I don't like the low syn sausages such as the morrisons ones so I would rather syn a sausage I like or not have them at all.
Cheese is also one for me, i like my cheese to really melt and be stringy so I dont eat low fat cheese

It's got to be the cheese for me! I wish I could give it up... But it's like crack! :p

I have to use sunflower oil for my mushrooms. Fried mushrooms have to be crispy on the outside. Frylight doesn't achieve this. I only use half a tablespoonful and syn it. Well worth the syns.

I also agree about the cheese........no half fat/lowfat for me. Using hexa/b's most things are do-able. Light Philly is o.k.

xMandyDx said:
Sugar. If I'm having sugar, I'm having SUGAR, not sweetener. I just think you have to use so much of the stuff that it's ridiculous.

Me too, though I use agave and maple syrup for some things, but not artificial sweetener, they are so horrifically bad for you, especially aspartame. I do have some Stevia, but I am not yet convinced, it leaves a peculiar aftertaste when I have it in cofee.

Back