Your weird cravings......

kissme

Gold Member
Now maybe this could just be me... and feel free to tell me if so but I get strange cravings on exante.

I just went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water, and OH was making his tea..... as soon as I walked in the kitchen all I could smell was hellmans mayonaise!

I've never even noticed that it really had a smell before and all i could think about was eating that mayo out of the jar! I got thinking about it for 10 mins solid! lol

That isn't the only time i've noticed that my sense of smell is really good whilst on exante!

I'm an huge savoury person and today I put a new loo block in the cistern. as you do gave it a flush and this lemony burst came up and all i could think about was lemon curd on toast.... you are a reading it right flushing my loo made me crave lemon curd and I dont even like the sodding stuff!

I was even craving rusk biscuits after watching a nappy ad!

Does anyone else find that they crave things they didnt like before or have strange cravings... or that their sense of smell is heightened whilst on this diet?

kissme said:
Now maybe this could just be me... and feel free to tell me if so but I get strange cravings on exante.

I just went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water, and OH was making his tea..... as soon as I walked in the kitchen all I could smell was hellmans mayonaise!

I've never even noticed that it really had a smell before and all i could think about was eating that mayo out of the jar! I got thinking about it for 10 mins solid! lol

That isn't the only time i've noticed that my sense of smell is really good whilst on exante!

I'm an huge savoury person and today I put a new loo block in the cistern. as you do gave it a flush and this lemony burst came up and all i could think about was lemon curd on toast.... you are a reading it right flushing my loo made me crave lemon curd and I dont even like the sodding stuff!

I was even craving rusk biscuits after watching a nappy ad!

Does anyone else find that they crave things they didnt like before or have strange cravings... or that their sense of smell is heightened whilst on this diet?

Oh I can smell things miles off my oh thinks it is hilarious I smelt a glass of wine from about 7meters away!!

Oooh no, tisn't just you.... and the weird thing is I've had cravings for steak pasties and I've been a veggie for years! How bizarre :)

I want fried bread sooo much ! ( I normally hate fried bread)

There is nothing in this world i love more than french stick sliced into rings and slapped with butter... there is NO wonder i am a heffer :giggle:

There is nothing in this world i love more than french stick sliced into rings and slapped with butter... there is NO wonder i am a heffer :giggle:

That's me all over :mad: .....Hi my name's Cathy and I'm a carb addict :break_diet: .... I'm ok as long as I don't have a taste, then it's a slippery slope ....

Have to say, thankfully, I've not yet had any real cravings this time, so my head's deffo in the right place ... long may it last as I have a wee trip home at the end of the month and then a holiday to contend with :eek:

Onwards and downwards ladies,
Cx

oh god kissme, don't be eating mayo from the jar I don't think thats Exante-friendly! lol :D

I have HUGE cravings for a cheese and onion toastie, with loads of cheese, I just WANT CHEESE! I don't even eat much cheese when I'm not dieting :/

oh god kissme, don't be eating mayo from the jar I don't think thats Exante-friendly! lol :D

I have HUGE cravings for a cheese and onion toastie, with loads of cheese, I just WANT CHEESE! I don't even eat much cheese when I'm not dieting :/

Not that i really class Babybel as cheese BUT they are pure protein... no carbs ;) My friend who follows the CD swears by a Babybel when she has that craving for cheese!

Back