Yoyo Celebrity Slim Dieter

Hider28

Hi All!

I've been using CS products for a while now but just keep stopping and starting! No idea why but it's starting to annoy me now so hopefully starting a thread here will keep me on track!

I'm doing it slightly differently

9am - meal bar
12pm - small salad / apple / whatever I can get my hands on that is not carbs. Usually around 150 calories
3pm - meal bar
6pm - dinner
8/9pm - maybe a small snack

Also chucking in some exercise and a lot of faltering willpower. Giving myself a target of 26th April without stopping (and then hopefully not stopping again after that!) - think the smaller goals may work for me this time instead of the not having a break for months and then rebelling!

Anyone have any willpower tips?

I love the success stories too so if anyone has any of them please chuck them over!

xx

get a fat photo and put it where ever you keep the badness...put a pic by your bed so you see it every day....put some skinny trousers out on the wardrobe and keep them as a reminder

good luck!

Got the skinny trousers! - Planning on wearing them in six weeks time so motivation back on track (for now).

Today been good so far - 30 minutes exercise, 260 calories burnt, meal bar eaten. Also had 1 litre of water already

feeling virtuous!

Almost made it through a weekend without cheating but again failed :( This time only by 400 calories but with carbs involved. Very annoyed, but back on it this morning including gym.

It's so difficult keeping to this when out and about especially if you are with other people. so frustrated with myself.

Whilst i've not stuck 100% with no carbs, it's actually not made that much difference so hooray.

1 month to lose 12 pounds!

ahh thank you!

Have decided to keep going with CS but in a much more relaxed form. I'm concentrating on not going over a certain amount of calories, exercising 6 days a week and using the bars/shakes where I can. I won't weep if I have a potato or some carbs I shouldnt though - as long as im in my calories for the day and i've done exercise I dont see any harm in it.

For me - this is a diet for life rather than a fad so I've amended it to fit my lifestyle.

Been a few weeks with no big disasters now - feeling fantastic! not noticed too much of a change but some others have so looking forward to noticing it myself!

Nearly a stone lost now in around 5 weeks. Still can't notice any difference, clothes a bit looser but seem to have stalled on my weight loss this week.

Definitely making some mistakes which is where the yo/yo effect comes from.

Have a night out on Friday so treating Saturday as a cheat day - will aim for no more than 1800-2000 calories and no gym. Then back on it on Sunday.

Struggling today :(

Back