Yoyo dieting

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
That's exactly what I've been doing these last few weeks - and failing badly. I hate this time of year. You get Xmas and new year over with, along comes Burns night, valentines then Easter and it's the same for me every year, cave in and eat like your life depends on it! I've just come back from a week away at my parents with the good intentions of at least maintaining. FAILED!!! It's so easy to gain on this diet and clearly I have no control over what I eat. I like chocolate and all things bad, scrap that I LOVE all that. Sadly I also love being slim but face getting on the scales to see what damage I have done. CD starts again on Monday I guess and it'll have to be a strict SS til I get to target. How I'll maintain it is anyones guess!

Hey there, first of all you've taken the bests tep to get your body back into shape. Secondly, we all have an issue with food hence we're all here. I also love chocolate and I have realised the chocolate shakes keep my cravings at bay. Whenever you need any advice hun come here and talk to us. Keep reminding yourself why you are doing this and what you'll gain at the end. It's a difficult journey but not an impossible one. We've all been through something which has been worse than CD and we've come through good. Just remember, you'll be looking fantastic, gorgeous and above all healthy.

Remember, we are all here to motivate you and help you through your journey. Use us as much as you wish and can

Good look babes xx

That's exactly what I've been doing these last few weeks - and failing badly. I hate this time of year. You get Xmas and new year over with, along comes Burns night, valentines then Easter and it's the same for me every year, cave in and eat like your life depends on it! I've just come back from a week away at my parents with the good intentions of at least maintaining. FAILED!!! It's so easy to gain on this diet and clearly I have no control over what I eat. I like chocolate and all things bad, scrap that I LOVE all that. Sadly I also love being slim but face getting on the scales to see what damage I have done. CD starts again on Monday I guess and it'll have to be a strict SS til I get to target. How I'll maintain it is anyones guess!

hey, don't be so hard on yourself you just need your mojo back again. remember we are all here for you. don't say you've failed, the word failed, to me, sometimes hampers that as you continue to look on your failure... just take it as a vacation with a view to getting your head in the right place on monday.

:D

Back