Yoyo no mo'

Really quite concerned I won't have a weight loss on monday. Have done my body fat percentage and that clearly shows a loss and my girth measurement was 125cm and theres no where on me thats 125cm round now so if I haven't lost weight I'm pretty sure I've lost inches and thats a good thing.

Trying to keep positive so I don't think damn it and binge.

Am away all weekend but will get a lot of walking in I'm sure.

Going to write down everything I eat from now on to keep a good track of it all till I get the hang of things.

18 mins Biggest Loser Wii game.

Feeling really positive today :D I can do this! For breakfast today I had 30g of branflakes with a small pear chopped up on top mixed with a ww yoghurt, was very yummy :D have done 30 mins free step so far today whilst watching Maury :D going to treat myself to something out of the avon catalogue that turned up at my mum's since I've made it 2 weeks without any major binges :D :D :D

Weigh in tomorrow, am a little nervous but I have definitely lost an inch off my belly so I'm not going to overly stress out about it.

OMG over the moon!!!!! I'm 104.5kg now down from 106.1kg thats a loss of about 4lb :D and I've lost 4cm off my middle too :D

I weigh in again in 18 days and am going to stick to the weight watchers diet rigidly because I like the fact I can eat whatever I like as long as I stick within the points I'm allowed. I'm having pizza for tea; ham and pineapple :D but its a ww branded one so I can eat and not feel guilty :D

The nurse seemed so pleased and positive and happy for me I really felt empowered and that she really cared I did well so of course that has spurred me on to continue this journey :D

She seemed impressed about my exercise and how I explained my fitness levels have improved.

I'm impressed with myself I can really do this and I can have the body I want. Have always said in the past that there is no way I'll ever have a nice healthy range BMI but I can loose a bit but now I think there's no reason why I can't get into the healthy range.

Onwards and downwards!

Ooh well done Ali! That's a great loss! And WW is a great diet, I lost my first 2 stone on WW, good luck! xx

Yesterday I only ate 18 out of my allowed 25 points, I didn't feel hungry but I did feel tempted to snack late at night, luckily my snack was only a plate of salad and a little salad creme but it could have been worse if I had higher point foods in the house. Today I had a lovely smoothie for breakfast it was lush! and now for lunch I'm having a mug of soup - would be nice to have some toast with it but I ran out lol Going shopping in a bit so will get some bread in and something nice for tea. I have 18.5 points left for the day so I can have a nice feast for tea :D

Have done 30 mins of wii fit so far today :D

Hey Alli how was ur day today? Did you have a nice tea? I can't seem to stop eating chicken mayo n sweetcorn with a baked potato! lol hope your good xx

I have had 2 whole days completely off plan :mad: 75 points on wednesday eeek! I had such a busy 2 days I was exhausted and emotional and turned to food. That is my single biggest weakness - emotional eating. Didn't get out of bed today till about 5pm so I must have needed the sleep lol

Feel better today so am back on track though have only eaten a ww pizza so far but because I ate so much chocolate the last few days and I just grab sweet foods when sad I've stocked up on point free jelly :D and have made up some blackcurrant jelly so hopefully that'll satisfy my sweet tooth.

om nom nom nom the gammon was lovely :D feel like i've eaten really naughtily today because I've had sweets and chips!!! but they were pointed and within allowance :D

I've realised from doing my food diary that I tend to snack almost constantly all evening which is probably why I got big again in the first place but at least now the snacks are within my points allowance. I want to try and have bigger meals and cut down on the snacking, whilst I'm currently "in the zone" and sticking to plan as much as I can (2 off days though through stress which I've addressed) I don't want to get to the point where I snack "bad" foods too. I've got a fridge full of point free jelly and loads more in the cupboard to make up if needs be.

I don't really know what to do to stop the evening picking :break_diet:

OMG OMG OMG :D:D:D I have the hugest weakness for jam on toast and.... I can have it for only 2 points eeeek :D that's fab! 2 slices of ww bread, flora lighter than light and ww jam mmmm was lush :D

Was feeling a bit dispondent earlier because it looks like I'm on target for another 4lb off over 2 weeks so am losing a seemingly steady 2lb a week which I should be happy with but I want it all off now :cry:

I've worked out though that a steady 2lb a week will give me a target due date for the beginning of Feb 2011 just 10 months away which is awesome!! I've lost large amounts of weight before but never got to a target goal weight because I've always thought I can't ever get a healthy BMI weight but I can and I'm going to and I'm going to keep it off!

Wow I feel more positive now :D :D February 2011 shall be party time :D

I was reading in the new WW magazine about a man who treated himself to different things at each stone lost and when he got to the weight limit for sky diving jumped out of the plane! I'm thinking what I'd really like to do is horse ride, I had lessons once but because I was big I had to ride a really huge tall horse and I got quite nervous about trotting and cantering, walking was ok though. I'd like to ride a small horse probably too tall for a pony so a small horse would be nice :D

Hey honey hows your week been? And how's your friday night treating you? xx

Wow been away from my diary for a few days. Was my birthday Monday. We went out for a meal Sunday night which was the best time I've had out for ages :D I spent 32 points and only have to do another 30 mins of free step and I've earnt all the extra points back :D which means by my weigh in on Friday I will have been 100% for 2 whole weeks!! I'm so pleased with myself :D

I have a photo of myself around about 1 month ago and one of myself just the other day wearing the same clothes and my god I was shocked at the difference!! :character00100:

I'm absolutely exhausted today, no idea why tbh just shattered. Am going to have my dinner which is pie and vegetable kebabs and later this evening will do my half hour step and chill and have an early night.

Yay Pierce moved my diary for me to the WW section :D feel more at home here hehe :D

Weigh in tomorrow morning with the nurse, looking forward to it actually, see how Ive done :D

Hope I've lost 4lb but we'll see.

Friends coming down this weekend so trying to save some points up. Saved 4 from today and hopefully 4 from tomorrow.

Yay Pierce moved my diary for me to the WW section :D feel more at home here hehe :D

Weigh in tomorrow morning with the nurse, looking forward to it actually, see how Ive done :D

Hope I've lost 4lb but we'll see.

Friends coming down this weekend so trying to save some points up. Saved 4 from today and hopefully 4 from tomorrow.

Good luck for WI (if it's not already been) and enjoy your weekend with your friends:)

Thanks!! :D I just got back and I've lost 2.6kg or just under 6lb (over 2 weeks - see the nurse fortnightly) :D :D so have lost 10lb altogether since I started seeing the nurse :D :D or 1 stone 5lb since I started trying to loose weight.

I'm over the moon! :character00100:

Back