Yoyo no mo'

thanks! swam 40 lengths in the end which is 1km am shattered! Especially after the 13000 steps or 10.6km walk.

Go you! You're really getting into this now :D

Why? xx

I'm pretty sure its going to be a STS at the best just been a weird two weeks re: dieting. TOTM, eating out, eating an odd 1 or 2 more points than I should every few days which all add up, then cracking my shin and the crutches mean I can't exercise.

I think I've kinda floundered this week, I recognise that though and I will be happy with the STS I guess I just don't want to disappoint the nurse, silly I know.

I think I'm going to draw a line under this last 2 weeks and stop trying to play catch up with points etc, to help this along I'm going to start a new food diary too.

I guess everyone goes through a arghh moment where they can fall off the wagon or reaffirm their desire to diet and I've chosen to continue and not go off so thats good.

Started my new food diary today and feel positive :D my leg is aching a little but haven't had to walk anywhere today spent most of the day on the sofa. Absolutely shattered despite doing virtually nothing.

Oh honey hope your leg is better soon! Just forget about the past couple of weeks and think ahead and how you can improve, I'm sure you will be fine hun, keep your chin up and think how good you have been so far! :) Kirsty xx

thanks :) according to Wii Fit I have gained 2lb since last weigh in with nurse so really disappointed and fed up about tomorrow's weigh in. Really don't want to have put weight on but bar a miracle I guess I will have.

Going to ask if I can have the pills again for a boost. Might have an early night so I don't pick late on.

Put 1lb on grrrr oh well nvm new start today and all that jazz! Asked nurse if I can go back on the Xenical and she agreed so hopefully that'll give me a boost :D Have to loose 5% of my body weight today in 12 weeks or I will be took off the pills, thats 5kg or 11lb that seems more than doable :)

*Fingers Crossed*

Fingers crossed for you! xxx

Put 1lb on grrrr oh well nvm new start today and all that jazz! Asked nurse if I can go back on the Xenical and she agreed so hopefully that'll give me a boost :D Have to loose 5% of my body weight today in 12 weeks or I will be took off the pills, thats 5kg or 11lb that seems more than doable :)

*Fingers Crossed*

That's not bad at all hun - it will be off in no time!!:)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you - not that you'll need it of course!:)

Had a last minute change of plans monday evening and decided to go back to WW classes. I weighed in Monday morning with the nurse and she was a bit off-ish with me which didn't make me feel better especially since I gained a pound. I needed a pick me up so joined class and am glad I did, it put that fire under me again to keep on keeping on. I can't believe it's nearly weigh in time already!

Also I had decided that here I'd use my nurse weigh in's as my data on here but I'd already lost some weight before I started seeing the nurse, I thought about this and it seems silly not to rejoice in all the weight I've lost since I started this leg of my weight loss journey so have put my original starting weight in my data :)

Done some gardening today and knew it was hot but didn't realise just how hot, my arms are bright red with sunburn.

Wowee it is so hot, think I've unfortunately laid another layer of sunburn on top of my sunburnt arms :(

Had a subway and hot chocolate for lunch which was lovely :D

Off to the gym in a bit I want to get it in before Over the Rainbow final, can't miss it LOL :8855:

Woo hoo! 6lbs that is amazing Ali! :) xx

om nom nom nom munchies! swimming makes me sooo hungry. What to eat? have no points left so need to borrow points from tomorrow, eeek. Porridge I think is probably a good idea :)

Back