Yum Yum Yum!!

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
How good are the chocolate tetras as ice cream?! i just had my first one and it was deeeeeellliicious!!! am defo gonna make more, it totally filled me up compared to just havin the shake!!

might just try my hand at muffins and crisps next!! mmm mmmmmmmm
CD is turning me in to quite the masterchef hahahahah not quite!!:)

They are very yummy indeed, but my teeth went all funny, so I've not had one in over a week! Maybe I'll start using Sensodyne! And yes, much more filling! xx

I agree Lisa - not too bad:D. Had the Banana Bliss one frozen too but it wasn't at all nice, bit like watered down banana juice. Thank goodness something to take that lasts a bit!!

They are very yummy indeed, but my teeth went all funny, so I've not had one in over a week! Maybe I'll start using Sensodyne! And yes, much more filling! xx

Do try using the sensodyne, I used to be like that and switched and havent looked back :)

I loved tetras, infact, towards the end that all I had!!! Frozen, Hot, Cold, Mousse, everything!!

hi all,
i have tetra chocolate ice cream with a nice big bowl of jelly. jelly and ice cream , yummmmmy.
its delicious, i even have to fight my family off the dish.
I also make chocolate mousse and have that with jelly spooned on top (kind of an upside down chocolate trifle).
I just lurveeeee the jelly and of course it isnt a meal, it counts as water intake so 1 large jelly made with half litre water is a nice amount of extra water each day (and yes, i find i have the jelly every day now)
cherylxx

Back