yumm bbq

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by nix192, 9 April 2011 Social URL.

1. nix192

nix192 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    pro points
    Ive just been invited to my sisters for a barbeque which is lovely but i am really scared about what the best things to eat are and what to stay away from.As this is the end of my first week and i have lost 8 pound i dont want to stuff it up already.Anyone got any ideas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GossipGirlxoxo

GossipGirlxoxo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.19%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Can you bring your own meat to bbq? That way you wont have any oil and unknown cals that you cant count. Id also make up a huge salad that you know you can eat and bring that along.

4. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lean meat or chicken is best. Avoid sausages and burgers. I'm assuming because it's your sister you don't have to stand on ceremony so as suggested perhaps take a packet of WW sausages along if that is what you want. And offer to help out by making some side dishes like coleslaw etc and you can make them WW friendly.

5. Leeboy

Leeboy Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(17.83%)
    Diet:
    Weight watcher pro points
    Yeah I agree with the others on this, I would take chicken breast and my own salad. DONT eat the burgers or sausages unless you can count them in you dailies.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.