yummy another food find

4busybee

Hi all,

Just thought i would post to let you know that morrisons diet prok sauseages are 1 point each and really nice, so same point value as the WW ones and much cheaper too. I cooked mine in oven, just spray a cople of times with frylight and the cooked really nice.

Hope you all doing ok on the plan, i had a great day yesterday woooohooooooo!!!!

Today is going gud too, having liver and bacon tonight with WW cauliflower cheese which i tried last week and although i thought it looked abit strange it tasted yummmmmmmmmmm gonna have loads of broccoli and cabbage too so should be a nice gud sized dinner.

Love Busy XX

P.S I point my evening meal first thing in the morning and then plan points for the rest of the day round that, i am finding that this is working well for me at the mo, oh and i bought a electronic points thingy form the WW meeting and am loving it, i dont have to write everything down i just put the points that i eating in and it tells me how many i have left for the rest of theday its great !!!!!!!!!!! £7.95 very well spent IMO

Thanks for sharing this, Busy! sounds gorgeous! such a shame we dont have Morrisons over here though!!!! :(

Back