Yummy Drinks...

Amber_Baby

I'm a raver baby!
Can we start a list of yummy, syn free (or very low syn) drinks. I have discovered a new one today, it's Shapers cream soda, available from Boots and it's absolutely delicious. It's made with Splenda with is much better for you than aspartame AND it's caffeine free. Whate are everyone else's faves?

What about the fizzy water.. i have lemon and lime, and strawberry and melon from sainsburys.. and they only have like 1cal.. but ive never lookd to see if its free or not..

x x

Yeah, all low cal fizzy drinks are free on SW. Personally I prefer plain fizzy water to the flavoured ones although they are a nice change occasionally. I really like the low cal M&S flavoured still waters, I remember they do a strawberry and aloe vera one and a blackberry and echinacea one amongst others. They are both free too. Diet Coke is definitely my weakness. Before I started SW I used to drink about 2 litres a day, now I have cut back to an allowance of one small bottle every week or so although I haven't had one this week!

im addicted to tesco raspberry and apple fizzy flavoured water.

other than that i drink water or low calorie squash
XX

Waitrose Cloudy Ruby Red Grapefruit Light sparkling drink is THE BEST! Whenever I have people over they always ask me for some! It comes in a 2l bottle and is with the cloudy lemonade and it's free!

I go for the flavoured sparkling waters, they are 3 for £1 at Tesco at the moment for 1l bottles. I like the lemon & elderflower, Orange, white grape & blackberry, raspberry & apple and Asda do a really nice strawberry & vanilla one.

I also love Pepsi Max. I drink lots of green tea with mint and low cal squash

I'm in love with warm sugar free vimto too, used to be a right tea belly but now I don't use my HEa's for milk I had to find a substitute - it's loads better and definitely boosts my water intake. I really like diet pepsi too but try to limit myself with that as I could get quite carried away x

Can we start a list of yummy, syn free (or very low syn) drinks. I have discovered a new one today, it's Shapers cream soda, available from Boots and it's absolutely delicious. It's made with Splenda with is much better for you than aspartame AND it's caffeine free. Whate are everyone else's faves?
Hi Amber, i tried that last week for th first time and yes it is delicious, its so tasty you wouldn't know it has sweetener in it. xxx

I know! That's the best thing about it, you can't even tell it's diet! Saying that, I prefer the taste of Diet Coke to real Coke times a million so it's different for different flavours I think.

Back