Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

Doing well my mum brought my grandad up to meet teddy and we been in garden all day! Caught sun on my feet and had silly sandals on so got a white pattern on my feet now haha!
Just making tea and the think I'll have another glass of wine with DH, its his last day at home he back at work tomorrow :( Gunna really miss him being around!
You had a nice day Cas ? xx

I've burnt my feet, and back of hands :( my feet are stinging I had to get hubby to put Sudocrem on them, I burn really easy so covered myself in sun cream and kept swapping between sun and shade but I forgot to put it on my feet, 22 degrees and I'm roasted now. Oops x

Ah those 2 wks seem to gone really quick its depressing when they go bk to work! It will be nice getting urself into routine with the boys. Hollie met her grandad today and we been enjoying the sunshine trying to tidying up the garden not had many calories today cos of the heat x

Im quite fair, im not burnt just got prickly heat rash on my hands and arms, hope the sudocream soothes the sun burn xx

Oh I hope so, it's all I've got in, it says for sunburn though. I don't know about you ladies but I find it easier to diet when hubby is at work :) I used to make my healthy tea and then shove him somethin on for when he got in. When he is here though we end up having something we shouldn't x

Aw no, hope your sunburn heals quick! My feet are red but not sore I forgot to put cream on them too, I had cream on everywhere else looks like ill have nice tan on my arms tomorrow haha, I got a factor 30 and after sun for £3.99 from b&m if you got one near you x
Im looking forward to getting back to normal but at same time I'm really going to miss him and I'm starting to panic how I'll cope on my own with both of them! Hopefully will be easier than I'm thinking though just jesses bloody tantrums is what I'm worried about!

Im the same when oh is off we bad influence on each other, always going out for lunches and eating rubbish, thats why I didnt start dieting till he was bk at work. Im really focus now and Im feeling better already I usually do us similar meals but make mine abit more healthier and I dont eat alot of meat just eat chicken.

Becky ur be fine with 2 l'os, its been quite easy so far im always out and about with them too x

I've been okay when we've been together only cus his worked messed his wages up though while he was off so we only had money for bills and didn't have spare for loads takeaways etc
I'm trying to plan better but I just been making myself something and them separate and timing it so we can all eat at same time, dunno what I'll do tomorrow with it being his first day back Iight be knackered, might just do him a pizza and I'll have a WW meal, when I do shopping this week I'll plan properly and we can have more of same meals then x

jus wanted to ask u ladies a question... how r u findin breastfeedin whilst havin a little one around too'? I'm in two minds still as whether I'm gna be able to manage especially wen I'm at home by myself. My lb is so clingy too x

Hiya Kimmy,

I breastfed in hospital but once I got home I started giving her formula aswell she wasnt taking enough feeds and I was ill for a few days, but I wud of found it hard exclusively bf once my oh went bk to work with looking after an active 2 yr old and getting my older child to school in the mornings. I do try and give her a couple feeds a day on breast when im not so busy. Its alot easier to bf with your first baby isnt it as you've got so much more time on your hands but you might manage well wiv bf and looking after ur lil boy xx

Cas3 said:
Hiya Kimmy,

I breastfed in hospital but once I got home I started giving her formula aswell she wasnt taking enough feeds and I was ill for a few days, but I wud of found it hard exclusively bf once my oh went bk to work with looking after an active 2 yr old and getting my older child to school in the mornings. I do try and give her a couple feeds a day on breast when im not so busy. Its alot easier to bf with your first baby isnt it as you've got so much more time on your hands but you might manage well wiv bf and looking after ur lil boy xx

I like the idea of breast feedin him whilst in hospital and then givin him it as and wen I can. Then givin him formula in a bottle sometimes too. Do u think that will be ok for him. Supose it will b better for him then not bf at all? Xx

Cas3 said:
See wot ur mw's say once his born, mine were ok with it they just wanted me toget as much milk down her so they thought it was best to carry on doing both but do agree even give him little is better than not trying at all x

I will see wat they say. I briefly brought it up wiv her other day n she was reli nice about it and said that they do like to encourage bf but not to give myself a hard time over it if I find it too much x

Cas3 said:
Mine were the same, I think they rather the baby feeding well and gaining weight so they dont pressuring you in to bf, see how you go once ur lil man arrives. My older 2 girls were bottle fed, always been really healthy and happy children x

Thts good they both healthy!! Thts my main concern wiv bottle feedin altho id never considered even bf my son but he needed heart surgry wen he was born and I wanted to do it to prevent any complications wiv his health. Now iv bf him I feel I need to bf this one too, but I think I will do a mixture like u have, its not too tiein plus I won't feel as guilty for not doin it...
Thanks for ur help cas and sorry to bombard ur weight loss thread x

I've been doing both too though he's having less and less bf now but we started out all bf, his weight was too low we ended up in hospital so that's why we started both, I never bf my oldest either and he is really healthy and never really gets ill it anything so don't feel bad, main thing is to have a happy mummy then you can do your best for them xx

Not been too bad I ended up goin McDonald's though lol with my friend, it's been okay though really not as hard as I thought but Jesse been quite good so if he's having a naughty day will be
a lot harder!

How we getting on today then?

I'm doing good, been busy this morning though had midwife here teddy weighs 7lbs 2.5 now do just 1.5oz til he upto birth weight!
Feel abit more organised today though didnt get chance for breakfast with getting them both sorted, just done lunch, had mine, cleaned kitchen and put some washing in now just waiting for teddy to wake up for his bottle and I'm writing shopping list for tonight, by the time teddys fed and changed etc it will only be an hour or so til DH gets home!

Just weighed in with a 1lb gain so that makes 13lb at 26 weeks. Not really surprised as I've done rubbish lately need to pull it back as wanted to get to 30 weeks before a stone went on.
That's very organised Mrs S! How you finding it with two? My LO will be at nursery every afternoon when baby is born but I'm wondering whether I'll have time to turn round! X

Back