Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

I live in dagenham u girlies r doing so well I'm trying my best to cc but scales r well up oh well 3 weeks till I diet lol x

xxxjessiexxx said:
I live in dagenham u girlies r doing so well I'm trying my best to cc but scales r well up oh well 3 weeks till I diet lol x

Snap, I am going to enjoy these last 3 weeks no worry's and look forward to shifting those extra lb's when baby is born xx

Don't worry now just enjoy it me and Cas both relaxed abit at end and it didn't affect us that much x

Yeah you guys have done fab, I'm definitely not going to take too much in about my weight until baby is here now x

Packed all teddys tiny baby and new new baby clothes away, he's too long now! Newborn and upto one month are huge but fit him in the legs nicely! so sad though he's only worn it all literally once or not at all :(

Yeah he's very long, Jesse always been short so it's funny, upto 1 month and newborn very baggy but fit him in the legs, x

He's doing good, managed to get him to breastfeed again, he goes on a few times a day and has formula most of the time, he's lovely though, he's fitted in so well :) x

I think my weight loss is going to slow down now. Ive got a new diary in calorie counting section too, joined a challenge on there and aiming to lose 6lbs in June, trying to be extra good til christening now, it's not next Sunday the one after and I want to look good, it will be first time I've seen a lot of family since I've been pregnant so I want to look as slim as possible, think I'll go look for an outfit next weekend so need to be good! Don't want to look rushed off my feet and a mess do I haha x

Back