Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

Aw she is gorgeous Cas! You're right it is a pink year, Out of 12 people I know there is only me and another that are having boys the rest girls! x

Not to bad just been to see mw who has measured my bump took bloods etc n all looks fine. Been weighed today n put a 1lb on but totally expected that! How you getting on with your cal counting? Are you able to make family meals ok or having to eat something diff? X

Teddy is doing great he was 7lb 8oz on Friday and he was a month old yesterday!

Attachments

• image-2163936247.jpg
    image-2163936247.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 40
Not to bad just been to see mw who has measured my bump took bloods etc n all looks fine. Been weighed today n put a 1lb on but totally expected that! How you getting on with your cal counting? Are you able to make family meals ok or having to eat something diff? X

Im glad you bump are doing well a lb gain this wk is quite good, ive done really well this wk so far with calories, so im hoping I'll lose something on friday aiming for 2lbs. Most of the meals have been family friendly so it makes things easier and cheaper! x

Cas3 said:
Ah his really gorgeous, love the outfit is that a next one x

Of course that's basically all he wears haha upto one month top is too big but trousers are getting short lol x

Cas3 said:
He must have long legs, hollie still fits in her upto 1 mth but she can get in to most of her 0-3 mths just bit baggy on her if that makes sense x I bet you've got all the blue stuff and ive got all the pink stuff from next x

I have got nearly everything haha I don't like baby blue really though so that's why I like next cus they have night colours, teddy doesn't suit pale either he suits green best and bright colours x

Back