Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

Wow you two have been doing great, I hope some of that luck comes my way when I'm over x

Yeah I'm going to set my long term target at 4 and a half again as I've pretty much put the same on, by long term I mean I'd like to get it off in the year, but I hope to do it sooner if I work really hard x

I got 18 weigh ins to get to my target which is SIL wedding. Need to lose 1.16lbs a week to do it, hoping to have a few more 2lb or so losses then it will give me more time, 21lbs to go so 1.5stone woo x

I think you'll both get those targets no problem given what your losing at the moment even if it slows down x

Just lots of pressure and my bones in my private areas hurt because of it, I'm sure it's all part of the process though :) and keep thinking I need the toilet then can't go Grrrr...... X

I know I've been thinking this all week but I'm still determined for natural, I actually don't think there's anything wrong with planned section I just know how I felt after Jack a bit like I'd failed at giving birth when I'd had emergency section first time but if I end up with section this time then it's fine, the most important think is safe delivery either way. Also knowing hubby isn't having time off makes me really want normal birth so I don't have to rely on people so much after but we'll see. I've just been to dentist and when I lay back on chair I got this almighty cramp and stomach went rock hard, I ended up holding my breath the whole way through and I couldn't get out there quick enough in case something was happening lol x

Not sure if this helps ladies found it on baby centre website for post baby weight loss.

Don't go on a strict, restrictive diet. Women need a minimum of 1,200 calories a day to stay healthy, and most women need more than that -between 1,500 and 2,200 calories a day - to keep up their energy and prevent mood swings. And if you're nursing, you need a bare minimum of 1,800 calories a day (most nursing moms need more like 2,000 to 2,700 calories) to nourish both yourself and your baby.

I think I'll start by using 1800, then reduce to 1500 for a while x

Back