Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

I don't mind needles, don't like them that much either. Just don't know what I'll be like when they put one in my babies leg. I'm sure I'll be fine.

Just got back from wi, sts for me this week. Didn't write anything down this week and sure I didn't eat enough x

Well done Cas!

I lost 3lb this week, not as much as I hoped, a bit gutted but it is a good loss I know that.
Becki can you update me please? x

Yeah I am, its a good loss. I think I just hoped it'd be a really big loss but fingers crossed for slim fast.

I've had a shake, WW yogurt and bowl strawberries x

That's a good way to do it.
And yes that's a good point about me not being on diet 100% I think because I've refused so many naughty things I feel like I've hardly eaten all week. I had 3 solero's yesterday I'm totally addicted and was still under on mfp x

Ive waited a few wks for chinese so going enjoy every bite so your baby cud be here in 2 wks :) fingers cross you wont need an induction!! When I was expecting Hollie it was great knowing I was going have her over a wk early as I went 2 wks overdue with my second and it was so uncomfortable!

I'm going try not to have to many high days, someone said to me on my diary they have a few high days over weekend and then have around 1200 cal's rest of the wk wiv odd high day and its working well for her. If your on plan 100% you should have a nice loss x

Girls I weigh 12.8 now where is the list I filled out I not sure how much I lost ? Well done everyone that's fantastic I doing so well my target is 4 Ib this week x

Jessie, I can't remember what you last weighed at. But your gain at 38 weeks was 3st 9lb's x

Jessie it says you were 14.4 on morning of section that's 23lb's lost?! Well done that's amazing! Yay! x

Hey girls yes I was 14 4 or 14 6 on section day and today im 12.8 I have been drinking so much water too I been buying the asda 5 ltr and drinking that within 2 days I been sticking to 1400 a day and having the ww meals too with veg I have 1 left eeeekkkkkkk I need to get more god it's so hard not driving ! X

Just got back from doctors and it wasn't as bad as I thought.
Finlay had a little moan and was then fine.
We're back home now having cuddles in front of the tv x

Seriously buy the big 5 litre my oh moans I pay for water but I drink it better lol I wee all day thou lol x

Back