Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

Hollies first injections were fine, like finley a lil moan afterwards it was her second lot, she screamed the nurse wasnt that gentle either and she had a temp afterwards it took nearly wk to get over them but shes on the mend now. Enjoy ur cuddles Sophie.

Going get my oh get me big bottle of water then I'll just refill it at least it give me better idea how much im drinking. I got told off today from hv doing to much after section even though Hollie is 3 mths now, still shouldnt be doing any lifting and to rest more but its bit hard to do that with a 2yr old running around the house! xx

Cas3 said:
Hollies first injections were fine, like finley a lil moan afterwards it was her second lot, she screamed the nurse wasnt that gentle either and she had a temp afterwards it took nearly wk to get over them but shes on the mend now. Enjoy ur cuddles Sophie.

Going get my oh get me big bottle of water then I'll just refill it at least it give me better idea how much im drinking. I got told off today from hv doing to much after section even though Hollie is 3 mths now, still shouldnt be doing any lifting and to rest more but its bit hard to do that with a 2yr old running around the house! xx

I think it's alright them saying it but they need to understand it's not that easy, I don't know how I'd have been able to rest and not do anythin if I'd had a c section this time. Did Maisie do well at her 27 months check? Hv came yesterday for Naomi and she said she was amazed at Jack's speaking and she says the hv that comes to do his check will be really pleased so I'm happy about that. I've drank 1.5 ltrs water today, I'm sick of going back and forward to the loo. That's enough for me today I think x

I'm awful with the amount of water I don't drink. Think I'll get myself a bottle then fill and empty it every day x

I have a 500mls sports bottle I keep refilling because I know your not meant to refill the plastic bottles so I just keep filling that up and note how many bottles I use, but I don't usually drink much water. if I'm at work I'll drink between 1-4 pints a day but I don't drink any water when I'm just sat in the house x

I think it's alright them saying it but they need to understand it's not that easy, I don't know how I'd have been able to rest and not do anythin if I'd had a c section this time. Did Maisie do well at her 27 months check? Hv came yesterday for Naomi and she said she was amazed at Jack's speaking and she says the hv that comes to do his check will be really pleased so I'm happy about that. I've drank 1.5 ltrs water today, I'm sick of going back and forward to the loo. That's enough for me today I think x

Yeah its really hard for them to say rest when you've got 3 kids to look after! I do kind agree I probably do bit much sometimes but just have no choice, wud love to be able to have afternoon naps. Its mainly the speech they look at maisies been refered for another hearing test, they observe them playing and look at there physical development,hv was pls wiv maisies physical skills and concentration and bed time routine. Jack seems well ahead for his age :) well ive stuck to my food diary and ive got 1 alpen left so really pleased with todays calories xx

Cas3 said:
Yeah its really hard for them to say rest when you've got 3 kids to look after! I do kind agree I probably do bit much sometimes but just have no choice, wud love to be able to have afternoon naps. Its mainly the speech they look at maisies been refered for another hearing test, they observe them playing and look at there physical development,hv was pls wiv maisies physical skills and concentration and bed time routine. Jack seems well ahead for his age :) well ive stuck to my food diary and ive got 1 alpen left so really pleased with todays calories xx

That's good well done. I've stuck to it too, but missed off a snack a jack initially by accident which meant when I realised I never had enough cals left for my solero :( oh well, I'll make sure I have one tomorrow. I was still under cals on sf and mfp. Good luck for tomorrow. I forgot the alpen lights are only 70 cals x

Cas3 said:
My plan for tomorrow is having high day aiming for around 1700cals, going have sf for brekie and lunch which should leave me around 1200 for my chinese and a few snacks and then 1300 cals for the rest of the wk-does that sound ok. Stock up on alpen bars I have 2 of them in evening when I get peckish xx

They say there needs to be 1000 cals difference between your down days and up days. But try not to go over 2200 cals on an up day but I guess so long as your weekly cals are a averaging lower than 2000 a day......you should still lose weight. I'm sure you'll do great on this it seems like a good diet, I'm just trying to stick to my decision to do sf for a week but really tempted to change to JUDDD x

Thanks hun, Its just cos im bf I dont want to go too low on down day, I was talking to another ladie on here who weighs around 2 st less than me and on her down days she has around 1200 and on her up days she as 1800 and she losing between 2-3lbs a wk. Im going work out how many calories I should be having and devide them up through out the wk so I can have some high and then some lower days x

Cas3 said:
Thanks hun, Its just cos im bf I dont want to go too low on down day, I was talking to another ladie on here who weighs around 2 st less than me and on her down days she has around 1200 and on her up days she as 1800 and she losing between 2-3lbs a wk. Im going work out how many calories I should be having and devide them up through out the wk so I can have some high and then some lower days x

That's strange, that's what I'm thinking of setting my days at. I also thought I'd add up my cals for the week based on mfp minus a 100 cals for each day, then see how it works out with 3 DD and 4 UP days, some people still lose on 2 DD but they have very low cals on DD and I couldn't manage with less than 1000 at the lowest, I don't want to do anything that will trigger my migraine's x

I've been reading up too and people with a lot to lose seem to lose a lot each week. I'm going to try not to weigh myself again before Friday though so hopefully I'll get a nice surprise x

Celebrity slim is that same plan as we r doing ? But just different make so this is how I do it right shake and banana in morning ? Shake and apple and yog lunch time and ww meal veg and snack in evening what maximum amount of cals x

Back