Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

Hello everyone, hope you're all ok.

Just got back from weigh in another 1 1/2 lb gone.
So that's 8 1/2 now, noticed my numbers on first polst weren't updated for one of my loses
Lost 4lb, then -3lb and now -1 1/2. Thanks x

It's still half a lb though, a loss is a loss. I'd be gutted too mind, if I'm being honest! sorry if that's not supportive I'm just trying be honest in being supportive, but if you look it some of the threads some people actually put on weight with slimfast in the beginning then lost. Although I lost 2lb which I'm really happy with, it was in the first day or so and I lost nothing the rest of the week, in theory if sf had worked it wouldn't have kicked in til day 2 or 3 and I lost nothing after that........so I don't think my loss was down to sf.
What's your plan for this week? I'm going to do calorie counting, trying to have little as possible processed foods except my WW meals. I'm going to cut out bread for 3 days leading upto wi day too x

So annoyed sf not worked I weighed last night stayed same this mornin gained but still heavy if u get what u mean could b that ? I just had a sf not enjoying it prob calorie count next week it's not coming off grrrrrrr well done ladies for ur loss I'm gonna drink plenty water this week aim for 3 ib loss x

Good luck hun, I get the feeling it takes a bit for sf to work. Don't get me wrong I'll still be having the shakes, to replace some meals but I'll be cal counting instead of sf plan x

hi ladies, thanks for being honest I thought teri you were going have big loss as you already 2lb down on the wkend I was so gutted today so thought F it, probably had around 1700 calories, sf sucks im going have tomorrow off and start again sunday might just ave shakes for breakfast, im going stick to 1200 calories from sunday to friday going try eating more lean meat and fruit x

I'm sick of sf give up on that waste of money lost nothing I'm
Calorie counting now in 2 weeks I'm Doin sw or ww x

Cas3 said:
hi ladies, thanks for being honest I thought teri you were going have big loss as you already 2lb down on the wkend I was so gutted today so thought F it, probably had around 1700 calories, sf sucks im going have tomorrow off and start again sunday might just ave shakes for breakfast, im going stick to 1200 calories from sunday to friday going try eating more lean meat and fruit x

Yeah that's why I don't think it worked the sf diet. But like I say I lost loads last time having 1 shake most days so I don't think its that, I've had loads I shouldn't have today. Back 100% tomorrow. Here's to next Friday ladies xx

oasis6918 said:
I've 66 lb to lose altogether x
I've worked it out wrong, I still have 91 lb's to lose. I've lost 21 already. I'm no where near. This is going to be hard work x

Cas3 said:
Im setting myself a new target really need to lose 8lbs by 19th aug, hope its do able xx

I think that is doable, that's Naomi's christening date. I want to lose another half a st by then too x

Back