Yummy Mummy weightloss thread!

Iv updated from what I can see does everyone want to check and let me know if it's right, Jessie give me your stats and I'll add you on,

I'm still off diet but got an abscess on tooth and can barely eat since Thursday so don't think I'll be putting loads on lol x

Cas3 said:
Enjoy the last 2 wks :)

Teri im sure you dont need to lose that much weight at moment I just want to fit into a 14 x We going to a christening on the 19th too, I know im going be stressing out near time cant find anything to wear or fits me so need to get some weight of fast x

I think it's prob a bit unrealistic to have my goal at 11 st 7 as I've had two kids since I was last that weight but I don't know I might not set my target so high, after all I was 15st in size 16. If I can get to size 14 then I'll be happy. So maybe set my target for 13st x

mrs-s said:
Iv updated from what I can see does everyone want to check and let me know if it's right, Jessie give me your stats and I'll add you on,

I'm still off diet but got an abscess on tooth and can barely eat since Thursday so don't think I'll be putting loads on lol x

Oh OUCH! hope it goes soon, have you been to dentist? x

Cas what size clothes are you? I don't get how I'm so heavy for my clothes size, it doesn't make sense. The only people I've come across on here in my size clothes or close are a few stone lighter than me. I don't get it, I've always been v heavy for my size clothes but I'm noticing it more now x

Becki hope your abcess goes soon sounds painful, I can't imagine you gaining much at moment if anything ur probably doing better than us, since start the thread ive lost 10 and half ponds if you dont mind updating x

Im still a size 16 but some of my clothes are starting to feel quite loose I always think with clothes sizes it depends on ur shape and height, you might weigh more than you look also I find with a size 14 for example you cud be a big 14 or small 14 if that makes sense. Its good to be realistic for ur target I used be just under 11 after I had emily so dont mind being somewhere between 11-12 st which make me between 12-14 in clothes I dont want to be skinny it wudnt suit me x

No me neither, I'm curvy and busty, the way I like it. Maybe I should change my target to 13st. Then if I get there I can always set another goal. we'll all get there together with support on here x

What stats do I have to give ? I am 12.8 size 16 ATM when umm was preggers I was 14.6 I think it was I give up on sf the cals in that I prefer me weetabix x

Jessie my stats are below, do yours and Becky will add them at beginning of the thread :) I'm a bit stuck with the shakes at moment as I bought so many but I'm not yet bored of them x

oasis6918
Starting weight - 262lbs
Current weight - 241lbs
Goal weight - 175lbs
Loss so far - 21lbs
Mini goal - 232lbs 6 weeks time

oasis6918 said:
Jessie my stats are below, do yours and Becky will add them at beginning of the thread :) I'm a bit stuck with the shakes at moment as I bought so many but I'm not yet bored of them x

oasis6918
Starting weight - 262lbs
Current weight - 241lbs
Goal weight - 175lbs
Loss so far - 21lbs
Mini goal - 232lbs 6 weeks time

Starting weight 204.
Current weight 179.
Goal weight 140
Loss so far 25
Mini goal by sept 1 st I want to be 11.10 155 ib x

I've updated everything now so if you want to check any mistakes I'll sort out!

As for me I started juddd today, I'm on a DD, if I struggle too much I'll just go back to calories counting but so far I'm okay, had a Cadburys fudge so far, and few glasses juice, having chicken noodles for tea which is 260cals and then 55 for a pineapple lolly and 39 for an options hoping I'll be okay then tomorrow I can eat whatever I want!

I'm on a down day too! I've just had a slimfast shake and a cup of tea! I've only managed it because I've been to bed and just had my shake at 4 :) x

I feel like I'm slacking I'm between 1200-1400 cals I am up and down on scales I'm dreading next too weeks im away I'm not cooking and I Cabt shop and I haven't got fruit ! And healthy stuff help !!!

You never know hun, you might do fine when I know I can't eat healthy I just try to have small portions and try not to go over the top but enjoy what I'm eating. You might get a sts x

UP day today 2300 cals woo don't what to bloody do with them after 500 yesterday haha!
Think I'll have dairylea on toast for breakfast x

Back