zenical blockage anyone????..

sammyd

oooh lordy,
ive been on xenical for a week n half "doing well".. but im blocked solid! can this be normal??.. for the first time in my life im eating healthy tonnes of fruit gallons of water, but ware the hell is it all going??.. wile the wife is very happy with the massive saving in loo roll.. i really aint happy at all:eek:
ive even contemplated reaching for the "goose fat" lol... surly that'll get things moving? though you would think that the bran flakes i have for breakfast, and the jug of lactulose i have before bed.. things would be better:(
sam......

Last edited:
Oh dear! The Xenical can do this, it's usually worse during the first few weeks..water, fruit and maybe you should try some Senna to help you go. Lactulose is a stool softener, where as Senna is more of a make you go-er ;)

What a problem to have;) lol . I've got the opposite one. I had a tango moment this morning with no explicable reason why. I cant for the life of me think what I did wrong yesterday. I didn't even have the cake when my visitors are here. Unless mental desire and eating can cause a phantom tango :)

What a problem to have;) lol . I've got the opposite one. I had a tango moment this morning with no explicable reason why. I cant for the life of me think what I did wrong yesterday. I didn't even have the cake when my visitors are here. Unless mental desire and eating can cause a phantom tango :)
ooooh tell you what id love to be tango'd right now!.. just been up town and got some wonder juice (thanks bunnyss).. so given my luck.. it,ll kick in at bed time!.:cry:

I hope all goes well, excuse the pun lol!!!
I've had constipation, i use senna that usually does the job.

Mandy

ooooh tell you what id love to be tango'd right now!.. just been up town and got some wonder juice (thanks bunnyss).. so given my luck.. it,ll kick in at bed time!.:cry:

Senna works good, you should be ok once you've got that, there is some rather disgusting orange fiberous drink you could have..but it's not good!

Hope you go soon ;)

Senna works good, you should be ok once you've got that, there is some rather disgusting orange fiberous drink you could have..but it's not good!

Hope you go soon ;)
fibro gel...... call me weird "i quite like that"..lol lol.. :8855:

weird :p

hiya kettle,
its the weekend!.. what exiting stuff you up 2 other than burning off that lardy lunch you had!!. omg it sounded so goood.. i can taste it!! ..:sigh:
got my second W.I on sunday soooo ill be chasing my butt off!.. feel fantastic today after "last night".. both my little brown baby and i are fine, and truly hoping to have triplets by sunday morning!.. too much information there im thinking! .. lol
and thats the last time i want my bottom mentioning if you dont mind!... :kissass:...lol

pmsl! Do we know if it's a boy or a girl? or maybe 1 of each lol.
I may pop to the gym (unheard of at the weekend!) as I didn't go a lot this week due to putting my back out doing their exercises lol.
Got to fit cos I've got boot camp on Tuesday ~ first one!
No plans for weekend (a nice lie in tomorrow lol)
I hope you and the little ones have a good weekend lol

its all go for you kate,
im quite proud of my boring quiet life!.. only excitement we get round here is the spring lottery for the field across the road.. "see what there planting" and whats going in the freezer!.. lol
cant really get my head round the whole pay some one to order you around in the gym concept.. im sure if i could afford it.. it still wouldn't be for meee!.. lol

Well to be honest I didn't join the gym to join the gym, it was cheaper to join the gym and get all the classes and waterfit classes I wanted for free rather than paying for individual classes! I then discovered I like the gym lol.

Back