Zero Calorie Drinks

TTey68

Good morning :)

Was reading through one of my booklets again last night and am curious as to what constitutes a 'zero calorie' drink?

Can some of you name names of 'safe' drinks please?

I understand you're not supposed to have more than a pint of it a day - but it would be kind of nice to deviate from the old water once in a while to stop the feeling of deprivation.

Hoping to get some water flavourings next week (believe they like you to have a good 2 weeks on SS before doing so to make sure you are settled into Ketosis..)

Hope everyone is all ok today, sun is out, beautiful day - great incentive to stay on the 'SLIM and narrow' ;)

Coke zero is safe because it does not contain citric acid. Some others have posted on here about some supermarket brands that are also safe, but I can't remember what they were! Sure someone will remind us!

Kx

Safe for others might not mean safe for you though. I believe that lots of people have a problem with it and it can lead to cravings :(

I don't remember the 'pint' recommendation. Thought it was more like a small glass with lots of care, if you really need it:confused: Perhaps someone else can clarify?

Hey Karion, it is officially a pint that is allowed, its in the Cambridge booklet xx

OMG. I've only got the old book which is why I wasn't sure.

I would still go by what I say though;) :D

My advice is not to drink zero calorie drinks, I know loads of people do and I know it says you can in the SS booklet now but I have seen loads of clients who drink it and then it leads to cravings. I had one lady lost 7 stone and then started drinking coke zero and swore blind that as soon as she did she suddenly became very hungry, now whether that was physical hunger or psychological hunger it was still hunger so I always recommend that people stick to black coffee, black leaf based tea and the lifeblood of this diet and the passport to super quick weightloss which is water.....

The GURU speaks and his minion will listen... The good news is I dont drink carbonated drinks anyway. Kicked that nasty habit last year when I did an 8 weeks detox. Also kicked the caffiene habit too. Wasnt sure if zero calorie JUST related to carbonated drinks.

Thank you ;)

Nothing to do with the drinks just thought I would say what a fantastic weight loss in your first week :)

Am touched. Thank you so much! Xx

17 pounds is amazing!! And superb!! And what a target to be slim for Florida next year.

Look forward to watching you shrink before our eyes.

M.

There are some zero calorie drinks that arent carbonated - perfectly clear for example - but its only the flavours without the citric acid as it tends to vary from flavour to flavour. But in my experience the stuff is so hard to find - havnt found it anywhere and anywhere that has had it has been pinched by my flatmate lol

Congrats on the great weightloss btw!!!!keep at it!!!

hope all is well with everyone

xxx

Back