Zero carb noodles in Ocado!

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
Have to share my discovery! Just doing a weekly shop, and found these on Ocado, a range of vegetable fibre based noodles and pasta alternatives called Eat Water Slim. No carbs, no sugar, no protein, very little fat, only 7 cals a serving. Not sure what they'll taste like but can't wait to try them with the carbonara and soups :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1371064812.404897.jpg

Ooooh, well noticed. I've added a packet of the noodles to my shopping basket for when I start adding real food again. I have never tried this sort of thing myself, but I'm told they're absolutely vile. Still, it's worth a try.

But Ocado will bring them to my door! ;-) (our town is a nightmare to park and shop)

They are disgusting lol! Like chewing elastic bands lol

I agree with Chelly - truly awful!!! And all I kept thinking when eatiing them was Chelly's comments about elastic bands, which didn't help! So much so they got binned, with my last Thai soup which I love :cry:x

I saw these a while back and did wonder. If it sounds to good to be true etc.. Don't they do rice and all sorts of pasta shapes as well?

I've seen the rice but haven't tried it yet. Might do tho, and I'll let you know if its edible!

Yep. Elastic bands. Rice; chopped up elastic bands! Added some to a soup, threw away half of it, couldn't physically eat it :-( Plus I have discovered Tesco Ultraslim bars are out of stock everywhere :-( Plus the house is full of daddy's day chocolate :-( Plus we can't go out for dinner as we usually would :-( I am not a happy bunny today! Bah Humbug! (gotta laugh at myself, no one else does! actually, today, in the mood I'm in, no one else dare!!! lol) :mad:

Oh dear I was hoping they'd be a great find!! Why can't you go out for dinner? Coz you're on exante? Sure you could find something to eat if that is the case :)

Yeah, no dinner out cos I didn't want to fall off the wagon - hanging on by my fingertips this weekend. I keep telling myself it'll be worth it...

Lol I'm glad you agree!!

I've still got some slim rice and slim pasta lurking in my cupboard that ain't gonna be eaten anytime soon... Might slip it into the fiances dinner one night lol

Back