Zero Noodles?!

JodiLeanne2012

Hey everyone :)

i emailed slim and save ans asked about zero noodles and ive been told there absolutely fine on this diet but i cant find them anywhere apart from holland and barrett where they are sold out!

does anyone know where i could buy some, thanks very much :) xx

JodiLeanne2012 said:
Hey everyone :)

i emailed slim and save ans asked about zero noodles and ive been told there absolutely fine on this diet but i cant find them anywhere apart from holland and barrett where they are sold out!

does anyone know where i could buy some, thanks very much :) xx

I just looked on The website for them they sell them and are in stock

fab, thanks so much xx

I've just ordered some off ebay - mydietshop is the ebayer, worked out a bit cheaper for 5 packs than some of the other sites because postage was less. Now hope I like them as will have 5 packs to get through! Has anyone tried them already, mixed with their packs?

Last edited:
lets hope you like them if you have bought 5 packs! lol .. let me know what they taste like? im a bit skeptical, i would love it if there nice though, as i would mix them with the mushroom pasta pack, think that would taste lush xx

From what I've heard they don't have much flavour, so should just taken on the taste of the pack. The problem for me will be if they have some gross slimy texture or something!! Mind you, I guess if I'm having a hungry day I'll eat anything!

Well, I've tried the noodles and am pleased to report that they're not gross! Not really squishy like pasta, more like the texture of a really skinny beansprout (but without the flavour). Had them with the spicy spaghetti pack and 100g dry fried mushrooms. The only thing is, after eating them my stomach is rumbling more than it has been all week! Might just be because I haven't drunk enough, or because I wasn't great yesterday and might have knocked myself out of ketosis... will try them again tomorrow night and see if it happens again!

I've ordered 20 packets.
Dramatic, but I thought it'd be silly not to get loads since the postage is quite high and it didn't change from 10-20 and I might get through them fast. My boyfriend is eating healthy at the moment and wants to give them a try too.
I'm thinking zero noodles with a splash of soy sauce, garlic crushed, mushroom and spring onion.
I'm assuming you can have garlic and soy sauce?

Garlic I think is fine - would need to be careful with the soy sauce tho as it has carbs in, so go easy! Mmmm, sounds good though! I was glad that the noodles themselves really dont have any flavour, so you can add pretty much anything you want to them!

Garlic I think is fine - would need to be careful with the soy sauce tho as it has carbs in, so go easy! Mmmm, sounds good though! I was glad that the noodles themselves really dont have any flavour, so you can add pretty much anything you want to them!

Thanks for the tip!

Hi
I buy mine from win yip which are priced at £1.19 per pack ive been using them for a while now and they are lovley, they have no flavour and will absorb any flavour you add to it. I've tried eat water noodles which are priced at £2.40 per pack and found them very slimy

these noodles are revolutionary, I've converted quite a few friends

I ordered 10 packets this afternoon from Wing Yip, and really looking forward to trying them!! If i like them they will be a godsend!!! I love all the packs (mostly) but trying to mix it up and add variety can be challenging at times!!!

Hope they arrive soon!! Can't wait to try them!! xxxxx

Back