Zero Noodles?!

Oh yeah it says above hAha

I think mine were £1.39 per pack and delivery was £6 or so! Xxx

So are these a better texture than the eat water ones?

Im thinking of going to holland and barrat tomorrow

I'm just ordered from H & B are they're 1.66 each and 1.99 p&p.... There's one about 7 miles away from me but by the time I drive and pay parking it would be cheaper to have delivered x

So I'd never heard of these until I read this thread... How do you work these into a SnS plan? Do they count as part of your 200g veg?

I just tried the zero noodles I got from a Chinese supermarket and they were great! Mixed them in with a mushroom pasta pack made with more water than usual and added chilli flakes.
Definitely going to buy some more as only bought 2 packs to try.
May even try the rice version although think may have to try Holland & Barratt for those.

I am lucky cos there are a few Chinese supermarkets in Liverpool.

I believe u can order online from Wing yip though.

Would definitely recommend them

Ive seen these in a chinese supermarket near me (Leeds) cant remember how much they were.
what is actually in them? I might give them a go

Ive seen these in a chinese supermarket near me (Leeds) cant remember how much they were.
what is actually in them? I might give them a go

Mostly water with some carb free, gluten free, almost calorie free fibre. They cost me £1.19 per pack I think.

crazy stuff! I might try feeding them to the OH, see if he notices!

Stupid question alert!! :slap:

When people are using these, do you use one of the little bundles, or the whole pack??! Cos if it's only one, how do you store them?! I did't realised they came in funny packs with water?!?
It's a brave new world for me!! Hahahahahaha!!! xxx

I used the whole pack 100g and it was fine.

Could anyone post a pic or link of the ones at the chinese supermarket? I'm going to try ours tomorrow and it would be easier if I knew what to look for...

Could anyone post a pic or link of the ones at the chinese supermarket? I'm going to try ours tomorrow and it would be easier if I knew what to look for...

If u scroll back to early posts in this thread u will find the Wing Yip link which shows the name of the product and a pic.

It might have been mentioned already but I'm having epic attention span issues..how much can you have in one day? Loving the sound of these! x

No limit apparently.

Back