Zero, zilch, nada, nowt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<<<has done a good whack of reading up about it hun and ketosis is not something that helps u lose weight, but will agree to disagree on that one. To be honest, if you ask a question you have to expect responses, i wish you good luck whatever the problem is, i hope it resolves itself :) xx

Problem resolved.......I won't be reading anymore on this thread!!!

Not even going to respond anymore.

However for anyone who may be interested the reason you really shouldnt be doing Exante TS with a bmi under 28 (I think its 28) is because its not medically supervised unlike other vlcds which may allow you to carry on for longer.

Ok lentil:) Well im sorry to hear that. But really, i dont think a lot of people like being jumped on and told theyre wrong when initially all they done was post a reply in a helpful way to a question you had asked :) Good luck! x

Not even going to respond anymore.

However for anyone who may be interested the reason you really shouldnt be doing Exante TS with a bmi under 28 (I think its 28) is because its not medically supervised unlike other vlcds which may allow you to carry on for longer.

Thanks that makes sense.:)

I think we will agree to disagree lentil I've also read plenty on ketosis too I'm not just making up what I'm saying

I think this thread has run it's course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back