TOTAL SYNS FOR WEEK = 40.5

Last edited:
DAY 4 SUNDAY 27TH MARCH - OFF TRACK DAY

Breakfast
Bacon & Egg Sarnie, 1 side of Lurpak Lighter Butter & 1tbsp Ketchup

Lunch
Chicken, Mash, Carrots, 1 Aunt Bessies Pudding & Bisto Gravy

Dinner
Pizza Shop Takeaway...Chicken Parmesan (local speciality...Chicken Breast in breadcrumbs, smothered in Bechamel Sauce and topped with lashings on cheddar cheese, mmmmm! Served with Chips, Salad and plenty of garlic sauce.

Snacks
Galaxy Ripple
Wine Gums
Mini Milk

Drinks
1 Litre Water
2 cups of tea

HEA: 350ml Skimmed Milk
HEB: 2 x Wholemeal Bread

SYNS: Galaxy Ripple 9
Mini Milk 1.5
Wine Gums 5??
Bisto Gravy 2
Butter 2
Ketchup 1
Takeaway..guesstimating again at 40

TOTAL SYNS FOR WEEK = 101 :eek:

Last edited:
My exercise for the past week :)

Thought i would include this, as although i have gone overboard on my syns for the week, at the minute im showing a 2lb loss for this week, Yay :bunnydance:

Tuesday 22nd - 15 mins exercise bike & a few arm weights
Wednesday - 20 mins exercise bike & a few arm weights
Thursday - 1 hour Cycle Training, then 45mins bike ride home
Friday - Day off due to saddle soreness
Saturday - 1 hour wii session, 15 mins exercise bike & a few arm weights
Sunday - None, due to being hungover :9529:
Monday - None
Tuesday - I am intending on biking to work (weather permitting :raincloud:), but going via a cycle route to lengthen my journey x

Lol @ the state of you on Sunday! Me and you both kid!! Why do we do it to ourselves??

Roll on the next night out I say :party0016:

Haha, i know...absolute disgrace i was! Hitting the deck for the 3rd time soon sobered me up though...could barely walk on it at this point!
Well, im back on the bike today, despite a freezing cold wind :gen125: ...40 minutes worth, could quite easily climb back into bed right now!

DAY 5 MONDAY 28TH MARCH - EXTRA EASY

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix with chopped banana

Lunch
Cheese & Broccoli Pasta n Sauce

Dinner
Steak (fat removed), new potatoes, lettuce, cucumber, beetroot, coleslaw with sweet chill sauce & salad cream...Oh and a bit of Low Low Cheese

Snacks
Banana
Chicken Mugshot

Drinks
1 & 1/2 Litre Water
1 cup of tea
50ml Schweppes Blackcurrant Cordial with soda water

HEA : 350ml Skimmed Milk
HEB: 2 x Weetabix

SYNS: Cheese n Broc Pasta n Sauce 0.5
50ml Schweppes Blackcurrant Cordial 2
Coleslaw 3
Low Low Cheese 2??
Sweet Chilli Sauce 1
Salad Cream 1

TOTAL SYNS FOR WEEK = 110.5

DAY 6 TUESDAY 29TH MARCH - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix with chopped banana

Lunch
Cheese & Onion Toastie. Large bowl of Strawberries & Grapes

Dinner
2 Fried Eggs, SW Chips & Beans

Snacks
Banana
Tangerine
Chicken Mugshot
1/2 Galaxy Ripple

Drinks
1 & 1/2 Litre Water
2 cups of tea

HEA x 2 : 350ml Skimmed Milk & 42g Low Low Cheese
HEB x 2: 2 x Weetabix & 2 slices of Warburtons Wholemeal Bread (400g loaf)

SYNS: 1/2 Galaxy Ripple 4.5

TOTAL SYNS FOR WEEK = 115

Feeling very confident for my weigh-in tonight, despite going off the rails at the weekend!
Roll on 5 o'clock :party0011: x

Wahoooooooooo, lost 3.5lbs tonight, cant bloody believe it! Off to Manchester for 2 days now...hope I don't spoil myself too much ;-) x

Wahooo, skinny minnie!

Hey peeps

Managed to work the computer in the Hotel...OMG Shameless Cast are staying in the same hotel, LOL!

Still cant believe i lost 3.5lbs at WI last night, felt great this morning :bliss:

Well have managed to have a nearly syn free day today, and did lots of shopping for my body magic! There is a gym in hotel...but forgot my gym clothes :character00116:

Anyway...here is yesterday and todays food diary:

DAY 7 - WEDNESDAY 30TH MARCH - EXTRA EASY

Breakfast
Cheese & Onion Toastie

Lunch
Chicken Breast, Mashed Potato & Beans, followed by a big bowl of strawberries and grapes...could barely move afterwards...not like me for a WI day!

Dinner...had to catch train to Manchester straight after WI, so it was a grab n Go effort...
M&S Prawn Layered Salad with pasta shells 220g, which works out at 5.5syns, then a banana & tangerine

Snacks
Banana
Tangerine
1/2 Galaxy Ripple

Drinks
Water
2 cups of tea

HEA: 42g Low Low Cheese
HEB: 2 x wholemeal bread

SYNS: 1/2 Galaxy Ripple 4.5
Skimmed Milk for Tea 2
M&S Salad 5.5

TOTAL SYNS FOR WEEK = 116 (The Galaxy, 1 cup of tea and Pasta Slad were all after WI, so will count them in next weeks!)

DAY 1 - THURSDAY 31ST MARCH - EXTRA EASY

Well, as im in Manchester on my own while my OH is on his works course, ive prepared myself with some SW goodies (luckily they have a fridge), as i know how easy it will be for me to grab a McD's or Greggs, and as i am out tonight i need to save syns!

Breakfast
Bit bizarre for brekkie, but i started the day with a Chicken Mugshot

Lunch
Bag of Worcester Sauce Ryvita Minis (HEB) spread with 3 Laughing Cow Cheese Triangles (HEA, i know you are allowed 5 but i saved a bit of 'A' for my cuppa!). Bag of Mini Carrots. Grapes. Activiva Strawberry Snackpot...Oh and a bite of a ripple (just a bite tho with a cuppa):coffee:

I will update you all tomorrow, with the rest...hopefully wont have too many, and i certainly wont be wearing those silly shoes!!!

x

Naughty Naughty Naughty!!

Well despite being good all day...i totally went off the rails last night!!! :doh:
Well here goes...

DAY 1 (PART 2) THURSDAY 31ST MARCH

DINNER
NANDOOOOOS :eat:
But i didnt go for the healthy option, noooo why would i!?! Went the whole hog and got....
Chicken breast n pitta (with cheese), 2 sides of chips and spicy rice and a perinaise to dip in!
Then...went out and had (surprised i can remember) 5 double vodkas, lime and soda, a jagerbomb and a sambuca :7834:
THEN...decided i wanted a kebab, nooooooooooooo! But i did, Mahooosive donner kebab with all the trimmings, plus a portion of garlic and chips. Had most of the chips and a few bites of kebab...oh and a slice of pizza hehe!
Can totally tell on my stomach today, feel like ive put a bloody stone on!
Oh well, back on track today...starting with a mugshot x

Well despite being good all day...i totally went off the rails last night!!! :doh:
Well here goes...

DAY 1 (PART 2) THURSDAY 31ST MARCH

DINNER
NANDOOOOOS :eat:
But i didnt go for the healthy option, noooo why would i!?! Went the whole hog and got....
Chicken breast n pitta (with cheese), 2 sides of chips and spicy rice and a perinaise to dip in!
Then...went out and had (surprised i can remember) 5 double vodkas, lime and soda, a jagerbomb and a sambuca :7834:
THEN...decided i wanted a kebab, nooooooooooooo! But i did, Mahooosive donner kebab with all the trimmings, plus a portion of garlic and chips. Had most of the chips and a few bites of kebab...oh and a slice of pizza hehe!
Can totally tell on my stomach today, feel like ive put a bloody stone on!
Oh well, back on track today...starting with a mugshot x

OMG! I'm speechless!!!

How can all that food fit in that little tummy of yours???

You do make me laugh :D

Now get back on that wagon!!

I am totally off the wagon... just had a mcdonalds, oops!
Chicken mcnugget happy meal...plus a cheeseburger, aaaarrrggghh!! Now I feel like ****, n wondering if I'm ever guna get back on track :-( xx

I am totally off the wagon... just had a mcdonalds, oops!
Chicken mcnugget happy meal...plus a cheeseburger, aaaarrrggghh!! Now I feel like ****, n wondering if I'm ever guna get back on track :-( xx

I think getting that great result this week has made you relax a bit too much hun!

Don't worry 'bout it though. You know what you need to do xx

No harm done I'm sure ;)

Back