Zombiecakes' Food Diary - Mostly green with some EE

I LOVE mushy pea curry :D How're you coping with going it alone?x

Ooh, I don't think I could eat muchy pea curry! lol
Why are you doing it on your own? Do you not have a meeting near you?
xx

Ooh, I don't think I could eat muchy pea curry! lol
Why are you doing it on your own? Do you not have a meeting near you?
xx

If you don't like mushy peas (i personally love them) it doesn't even remotely taste like them. It has a daal like base, it's lovely.

I do have a class near me but i decided i was better doing it alone. I wrote my reasons in a massive long post, here's the link

I LOVE mushy pea curry :D How're you coping with going it alone?x

It was amazing! Will definitely have it again! (Just not have an accident with the sweetener this time!)

I realised i didn't answer your last post. Leopard gecko is called Galactica (not at all nerdy.... ;) ) and yes is a spoilt single pet. We're renting and the place we're in doesn't allow pets. Desperate for a cat or 2 though! Plan is 3 cats and 2 dogs, an Axolotl, a lobster and some more lizards! Don't think bf realised he'd end up with a zoo :p But i've talked him round and now i think he wants them as much as i do :D

Work is interesting at times, but atm it's just stressful and tbh i can't wait until i'm done! Bf's just writing (finished in the next few weeks, although he's needing daiily beatings to get him to write) so looking forward to when he's done!

How're you doing? :D

Friday - EE

Off work with a hideous migraine today :(

Lunch
Noodles with stock cube

Dinner
Chicken breast wrapped in lots of bacon and topped with cheese
Oven cooked new potatoes(in an attempt to at last have a crispy potato
Salad
-Cucumber
-Tomato
-Red onion
-Spring onion
-Beetroot
-Sweetcorn

Snacks
2 FF Activia yogurts
FF yogurt and pineapple

HEA
21g Cathedral City Light and a little bit of milk

HEB
Weetabix

Syns
Glass of wine 8.5
Martini Extra Dry (35 ml) 1.75

Weekly syns left: 78.25

Last edited:
I agree with the mushy pea curry. My Sister can't stand mushy peas, but she absolutely loves this curry!

Awwww, awesome gecko name :D Nothing at all wrong with nerdy names, I have had some weird pet names :p
Yup, I feel the need to warn anyone I date that animals are a huge part of my life. So they'll have to put up with them all if they're interested in me ;) I want an axalotl one day too! Not many people know about them, but I think they're super cute.

What's ure boyf writing? Will be nice for you both to have a break from it all from the sound of it.

I'm doing ok. Have been invited to a 'works' bbq on Sunday at my boss/vets house, so I'm wibbling a bit over that. But otherwise things are doing alright at the moment :)

Kelly.x

Saturday - EE

Had a banana before went jogging

Lunch
Noodles with stock cube

Dinner
BBQ at friends house, but going to be on plan so will prep things to take :D
Pasta salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
-Pasta
-Cucumber
-Tomato
-Spring onion
-Pepper
-Feta cheese
Chicken
(Rest of meal included in hea or syns)

Snacks

HEA
Feta cheese

HEB
Wholemeal roll

Syns
Olive oil 4
2 Sausages 11
LF coleslaw 3.5
Sauces 4
Olives 1
Solero 5
Ice lolly3
Vodka 17.5
Bit of Strongbow 3
Going to count 55 in total just to make sure

Weekly syns left 23.25

Body Magic Second round of C25K and .... oh dear god it was more agony than the first! It gets better, right?!

Last edited:
Hate reading all the syns i had last night, even though i thought i had done quite well as i avoided the breadrolls and crisps and other snacks everyone else was eating. Bleh, at least i counted them all though.

Sunday - Green

Lunch
Noodles with stock cube

Dinner
Mushroom Stroganoff
-Chestnut mushrooms
-Oyster mushrooms
-Normal mushrooms
-Yellow and green pepper
-Spring onions
-Chives/tarragon/garlic/salt/pepper
-Tin of chopped tomatoes
-Veg stock
-FF fromage frai
Garlic bread (syn free! - bread was HEB and used garlic granules and butter frylight :D - surprisingly nom)
Boiled rice

Snacks
Strawberries and pineapple with splenda
Cottage cheese with wholemeal roll and cucumber

HEA
Milk

HEB
Wholemeal roll x2

Syns
Cottage cheese 1.5

Weekly syns left 21.75

Last edited:
I agree with the mushy pea curry. My Sister can't stand mushy peas, but she absolutely loves this curry!

Awwww, awesome gecko name :D Nothing at all wrong with nerdy names, I have had some weird pet names :p
Yup, I feel the need to warn anyone I date that animals are a huge part of my life. So they'll have to put up with them all if they're interested in me ;) I want an axalotl one day too! Not many people know about them, but I think they're super cute.

What's ure boyf writing? Will be nice for you both to have a break from it all from the sound of it.

I'm doing ok. Have been invited to a 'works' bbq on Sunday at my boss/vets house, so I'm wibbling a bit over that. But otherwise things are doing alright at the moment :)

Kelly.x

Ya, i love that Axolotl's always look like they're smiling! Just desperate for a cat atm, to the point of being "broody"!

Boyf is also doing a PhD (also atmospheric physical chemistry, just lower in the atmosphere :p his work is pretty similar to mine in a way, so it's good when i get stuck and for proof reading :p ) He's the year above me (PhD wise) so is just at the writing stage. Looking forward to dating a Dr ;)

Monday - Green

Lunch
Noodles with stock cube

Dinner
Bolognase with quorn mince
-Onions
-Broad/kidney/butter beans
-Passata
-Garlic, herbs
Pasta

Snacks
Pickles

HEA
Milk
42g Cathedral City Light

HEB

Syns

Freddo 5.5

Weekly syns left 16.25

Body Magic Third round of C25K and .... and wow! wasn't even half as bad as last time, and i wasn't fit to collapse at the end! :D /pleased

Last edited:
I think Axaolotl's always like like they're smiling too :D My friends want a black one so they can name it Toothless after the main dragon in How To Train Your Dragon :p I just want them coz they're cute!

Not long till you're dating a Dr then?! Is it a coincidence that you guys are studying similar things or did you meet at uni?
Kelly.x

Just did my third session of c25k and it was actually a lot easier than last time! V pleasantly surprised and happy :D

Hehehe that's uber!

Ya we met at uni. I didn't do my undergrad at Leeds, but after a year out a snazzy PhD project title lured me to Leeds. I don't believe in fate or "finding the right one", hmm well i guess i should make that i didn't believe, until i met him :serenade:

Tuesday - Green

Mid-morning had a banana!

Lunch
Noodles with stockcube
Got to accompany
-Hartley's low calorie cranberry and raspberry jelly pot (0.5 syns and a big pot :D)
-Activia cherry FF yogurt

Dinner
Beans
Scrambled eggs
Wholemeal rolls toasted with light chive Philadelphia on

Snacks
Strawberries

HEA
Milk
52g medium fat soft cheese

HEB
2 x wholemeal roll

Syns
Hartley's low calorie cranberry and raspberry jelly pot 0.5
Mint Magnum 13

Weekly syns left 2.75

Last edited:
Only lost 0.5 lb this week :(

Wednesday - Green

Lunch
Pasta salad:
Feta cheese
Mangetout
Cucumber
Tomato
Pepper
Balsamic vinegar
Not entirely convinced the feta was at its best so didn't eat that much of it!

Dinner
Risotto made with stockcubes
Roasted butternut squash :D

Snacks
Strawberries with splenda

HEA
57g Feta cheese (not near all so including milk for tea and coffee in here)

HEB

Syns
tsp olive oil 1

Weekly syns left 104

Fourth round (repeating first week cycle as legs need to get used to resistance exercise) of C25K. In the pouring rain and thunder and lightning. We got drenched! I wore a shower hat under my hat so my hair wouldn't get sopping and run pink everywhere. Started on a slope so my legs were agony, but at least learnt for next time. Make-up stayed fully in place too :p Anyone watching us run with the fork lightning and sheet rain must have though we were nuts (not that we aren't ;) )

Last edited:
Changed to post below

Last edited:

Thursday - Green

Lunch
Noodles with stockcube
Toffee Mullerlight

Dinner
Mushy pea curry
-Tinned tomatoes
-Lentils
-Baked beans