Week 12

Back on the wagon

Weight = 13 stone 11.4 lbs

Wednesday- Green

Cereal bar for breakfast

Lunch
Nothing as i have severe nausea and can't keep anything down atm

Dinner
Stir fry veg (just an Asda packet which i added extra cabbage and onion to)
SW egg fried rice
Ate rather a lot, but then was hungry from not eating all day

Snacks
Strawberries
FF yogurt with lemon curd

HEA
Milk

HEB
Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar
2 x Babybel

Syns
Cereal bar 3.5
Lemon curd (tbsp) 3

Weekly syns left - 99.5

Body Magic
Did a lot of walking

Last edited:
Hey, said nothing physically wrong with knee, i've just been pulling it by running. So have some stretches to do to strengthen the muscles.

Bit shitty atm. Fell off the wagon from Sunday :( And now a "lovely" 1.6 lb gain. Urgh!

Internet is broken at home too and keep having disappointments over flats.
Don't even get me started on work :(

Oh mate I'm sorry things are so crappy for you right now. In the grand scheme of things 1.6lbs isn't *too* bad, it will be gone again before you know it :) As for the other stuff, I wish I could help, but hopefully things will getter better for you soon.
Sending you a big hug.xx

Thursday- Green

Cereal bar for breakfast

Lunch
Chickpea Dahl
Babybel

Dinner
Pasta with sauce made from quark, parmesan, basil and garlic.
Salad
-Onions
-Cherry tomato
-Cucumber
-Beetroot (have pink wee today! oops!)

Snacks
Cherries

HEA
28g Parmesan

HEB
Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar
2 x Babybel

Syns
Tesco Cinnamon Roll.... oh my goodness it was worth it! 18

Weekly syns left - 81.5

Body Magic

Last edited:
Friday- Green

Cereal bar for breakfast

Lunch
Wholemeal bread
Chickpea Daal

Dinner

Snacks
Cottage cheese

HEA

HEB
Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar
Wholemeal bread

Syns
Cottage cheese 2.5
Wholemeal bread 1.5

Weekly syns left - 77.5

Body Magic

Last edited:
Really can't face any more brown bread, yogurt or fruit! So just calorie counting atm. Had a food/wine filled weekend (was at the in-laws) but am on track now and quite happy to be able to eat things i like and be within a set calorie limit.

Weight: 13 st 10.8 lbs

Hello! I do love to read your diary! How come you've decided to go with cal counting? is that temporary? I keep falling off the wagon big style. Really dont enjoy the meetings, but if I dont go, I cheat terribly. How many syns is the boursin light? I am starting to find meals are getting a bit boring now.
Glad the knee is improving.
XX

Hello! I do love to read your diary! How come you've decided to go with cal counting? is that temporary? I keep falling off the wagon big style. Really dont enjoy the meetings, but if I dont go, I cheat terribly. How many syns is the boursin light? I am starting to find meals are getting a bit boring now.
Glad the knee is improving.
XX

I'm just sick of the food that's "free". I hate that i have say 30 syns on something, but really if i ate that and then a healthy dinner (which i generally do anyway) i'm way under my days calorie allowance, but am sat feeling dreadful because i've had double my syns. I just want to be able to eat the foods i like, and learn to eat them within reason. I can't stand snacking on fruit anymore, and my stomach rebels if i do. So i'd rather snack on something "low calorie" and not worry about syns.

Boursin light is quite low syn, look through my diary, i've eaten it before.

So i think calorie counting will definitely suit me for a while.

Hey!
Hope you're ok. Maybe you just need a break from SW for a while and enjoy the food you like. And it sounds like you're being very sensible. xx

I want to learn to enjoy the food i like in the portions you're supposed to have. I still want to eat lots of veg etc, i just think calorie counting/WW will suit me for a while. I'm going to continue losing the weight, just was feeling mighty miserable on SW tbh.

No point doing it if it's making you miserable mate :( I will miss your SW diary, but I'm glad we keep in touch in other ways now :D Good luck with everything!! Maybe portion control (WW) and calorie counting will be better in the long run. I'm sure you'll do awesomely.xx

Back