Risotto made with stockcubes

Snacks

HEA
Milk

HEB
Probably just count some of the bread in the subway

Syns
Subway, don't know

I'm at least proud, that even though today has been crap i have stuck to plan and not binged or even gone near bad food as comfort. Although reading the diary it doesn't look like i've eaten enough.

Last edited:
Just a few realisations about money and the move we will have to do in a month. Things haven't worked out as planned so will have to live in a cheap shoebox for the next 6-12 months. I know it's not the end of the world, just a little bit down as wanted to get a "normal" life away from being a student and have a nice and decent sized flat (which pisses me off slightly that you're classed as one for PhD, because it's more than a fulltime job) and it's hard to accept that it's going to be maybe another year before can settle :(

But, at least i didn't binge. In fact, i don't feel like food would comfort me. I think i'm turning a corner with my eating. I'd rather be thinner and healthier than rely on food to "fix" my emotions and moods.

At least get to escape for a tiny holiday this weekend. Although going to have to put on a brave face in front of BF's friends. Was going to be hard enough to not appear like his "nuts" GF in the first place :/ But i'm sure i'm just over worrying about it.

Off on a long weekend and quite probably the only holiday this year so going to have a nice one, but not go OTT :)

Back on plan tomorrow!
I've not been on plan for the weekend, but i've also not binged. So from a calorie counting point of view it's not been horrific, although it's not been good either!
Had a lovely weekend though. Very grateful to the bf for all the driving he did <3

Back to it!

Tuesday - Green

Lunch
Noodles with stock cube

Dinner
Lots of baked potatoes pieces, crisped in the oven with a hint of the buttery frylight
Bolognase type topping (tried to have all SS food :D):
-Passata with garlic and herbs
-Baked beans
-mushrooms
-kidney beans
-peppers
-balsamic vinegar and black pepper
Topped with LF cheese!
Was om nom and still stuffed!

Snacks

HEA
Milk

Milk

HEB
42g Cathedral City light

Syns

I know not eating all i should but i have big portions and we need to go shopping!

Last edited:
Oh my goodness i'm hungry today! And there's nothing in the office to eat (well nothing good) so roll on hometime so i can go for a jog and then cook dinner!

No jog today as my knee is agony. I've not been able to sleep because it hurt so much! and i have a high pain tolerance! I have a Dr's appt on Monday. I'm hoping it feels a little better tomorrow and can perhaps jog a little :(

Week 11

Going to record my weight here as have to keep checking each week to see how much i've lost!

So weigh in this morning, i've lost 3.2 lbs! V v pleased!

Weight = 13 stone 9.8 lbs
Body Fat =
Body Muscle=

Wednesday - Green

Lunch
Mullerlight yogurt
Pineapple

Dinner
Stir fry :)
-Peppers
-Mushrooms
-Cabbage
-Carrot
-Edamame beans
-Beansprouts
Brown rice
(Ginger, soy sauce, black pepper, lemon juice and garlic)

Snacks
Gherkins

HEA

HEB
Alpen Light x2

Syns
Low calorie Hot Chocolate 2

Weekly syns left 103

Last edited:
I thought scales were lying about my weight/loss yesterday! But stood on them yesterday evening after dinner and was heavier (a good sign they're working!) and this morning i weighed the same as yesterday morning. So i can believe them and i'm v v pleased! :D :D

Thursday - Green

Lunch
Cottage cheese
Wholemeal bread
Pear

Dinner
My goodness, this dinner may have just replaced the bf at the top of my affections ;)
Pasta with
Fried:
-Chestnut mushrooms
-Red pepper
-Onion
-Broccoli
All stirred through with some Boursin Light (never had before but dear god it's dreamy)
Salad:
-Cucumber
-Pickled Onions
-Tomato
-Celery

Snacks
Gherkins
Pickled Onions

HEA
Babybel x 2
Milk

HEB
Weight watchers bread
Cereal bar

Syns
Cottage cheese 2.5
Boursin Light (~ 62g) 4.5

Weekly syns left = 96

Body Magic Eighth round of C25K - Week 2 schedule. Had a week off due to knee. It's not perfect, but have a dr's appt on Monday, so may as well visit whilst it's sore! Run definitely made my ankles sore but knee mostly held up. Was SORE when got home after run, but seems to have calmed a little now. Hopefully will be able to walk tomorrow! Felt good to actually get out and do some though (Well, when i got home :p)

Last edited:
Well done with the loss mate!! That's brilliant :D Not bad for someone going it alone eh?! ;)

Boursin light is gorgeous isn't it? Definitely my favourite soft cheese!

Your diary has just reminded me that I have run out of pickled onions :eek: Will have to get some next week.

Friday - Green

Breakfast
Cereal bar

Lunch
Cottage cheese
Wholemeal bread
Pear

Dinner
Oven cooked new potatoes (Butter Frylight and garlic)
Stir fried veg (garlic, soy sauce and ginger)
-Mangetout
-Chinese leaves
-carrots
-I'm sure there were others in the pack, i also added
-mushrooms
-beansprouts
-peppers
-onions
Boiled eggs
An odd combination, but v nom and satisfying and just what i wanted :D

Snacks
Peach
Pickles

HEA

HEB
Weight watchers bread
Cereal bar

Syns
Cottage cheese 2.5
White Magnum 14

Weekly syns left = 79.5

Body Magic

Last edited:

Saturday - Green

Lunch
Chickpea daal (and wow i'm so surprised by it, it's LOVELY!)
Wholemeal bread

Dinner
Probably too much pasta with pesto
Fried (with paprika, garlic and parsley)
-Mushrooms
-Peppers
-Cherry tomatoes

Snacks
Sugarsnap peas
Cottage cheese

HEA
Milk
28g Parmesan (although that's a lot so didn't eat it all)

HEB
Weightwatchers wholemeal bread

Syns
2 tsp of low fat margarine 2
Cottage cheese 2.5
Green pesto 6

Weekly syns left 69

Last edited:

Feeling pretty miserable today :(

Sunday - Green

Lunch
Noodles with stockcube
Added celery and cucumber

Dinner
Shawarma takeaway - been fantasising for weeks about it and it's not too bad in terms of takeaway. Plus i weighed everything to syn it!
falafal, flatbreads, houmous, lebanese quark, pickled veg and small sprinkle of chips

Snacks
Strawberries

HEA
Milk

HEB
Houmous

Syns
Flatbread (2 x 57g) 16
Falafal (6 x 22g) 5
Lebanese quark (assuming it's like garlic mayonnaise)(~1.5 tbsp) 7
Chips (28g) 2
Dry white wine (175 ml) 6

Weekly syns left 33

Body Magic
9th round of C25K (Week 2 plan) Went alright! Knackered as ran quicker, but i think there's definite improvement, plus knee not too bad. Calves still get ouch when running

Last edited:
That's quite pleasing to work out. As long as i save a HEB for houmous, then my favourite takeaway is only 30 syns :) Plus i could probably leave out one of the flatbreads as it's VERY filling :) That's good to know, esp as i have a lot of syns left over in a week usually!

Monday- Green

Lunch
Noodles with stockcube

Dinner
Oh dear oh dear...... fell off the wagon. Had Galaxy then ended up going out for dinner and had lots of food, then large popcorn at the cinema...... But it improved my mood. So back on the wagon tomorrow.

Snacks

HEA

HEB
Cereal bar

Syns

Weekly syns left 33

Body Magic

Last edited:
Tuesday- Green

Cereal bar for breakfast

Lunch
Noodles with stockcube
Fruit salad
-Orange
-Pineapple
-Apple

Dinner
Quorn bolognase

Snacks

HEA
2 X Babybel
RF Cheese

HEB
Cereal bar
RF Cheese

Syns
Glass and wine and a choc options

Weekly syns left - scrapped today and will just keep syns low.

Body Magic

Last edited:
Back