Zombiecakes' Food Diary - Mostly green with some EE

I know, just a bit miffed tbh. But it's spurred me on this week to be absolutely 100% (and avoid a lot of alcohol on Saturday) :) Our scales go to 0.2 of a lb, which is good i think :D

They're very impressive scales!! Maybe I should send an email to Boots complaining that their scales aren't accurate enough?! I mean, 50p a go, you think they would be better :p
I reckon you'll make up for it next week and have a much better loss :D

Syn allowance Quick question

Weekly syns left: 78.25[/QUOTE]

Do you always add your syns into a weekly amount or do you share them out equally through the week? does that make sense? What I mean is, I get weighed in on Thursday and find that I could really do with more syns Sat/Sun but usually eat stupid things to get through them in the week, could I increase my syns to say 20 each Sat/Sun then reduce Mon-Fri to 6? :hmm: = 70 syns per week.

Hey,

I'm trying to go daily atm, but i like knowing weekly amount left, then if something unplanned comes up i know how many syns i have to play about with :)

Some people find that having, say, 5 syns a day in the week and then more at the weekend works for them, so long as you stay in the 105 weekly :) I don't see how trying it would do any harm! Although some people warn that this "saving" doesn't work for them. All i can suggest if you try it and see how it goes :D <3

Friday - Red :O

Slept terribly and feel rubbish, so just working on some writing from home.

Lunch
Wafer thin ham
Bread
Light cream cheese and chives
Cucumber

Dinner
SW KFC
Salad
-Cucumber
-Tomato
-Pepper
-Beetroot

Snacks
Cherries

HEA
57g Light cream cheese

HEB
Wholemeal pitta
Wholemeal bread

Syns
Just not been in the mood to eat any :/

Weekly syns left 96.5

Body Magic Fifth round of C25K and not too bad! Although aching like a ***** now though!

Last edited:
Hey,

I got a bit of a thesis chapter done (supervisor is expecting 2 done before the end of summer :/) and then spent most of the afternoon searching the internet for flats/houses.

Went on c25k training before. Went well, but now my thigh is agony!

What are you working on?

Your poor aching muscles!! You enjoying it tho? I bet you've already seen a big improvement?
I really don't want to buy scales for the house because I know I'll fall into the habit of weighing myself every time I'm in the bathroom or wherever. Much safer for me to get weighed over at the local Boots I think :eek:

Saturday - Green

Have a night out and takeaway planned (which why am i so miffed about?! i guess i just wanted a week with no interruptions - but tis Lebanese and GORGEOUS, so hopefully not too bad) but i shall dance away the calories!

Lunch
Passed and just nibbled fruit

Dinner
Falafal
Pitta
Quark
Pickles
Houmous
Salad

Snacks

HEA

HEB
Houmous

Syns
Pitta 15
Falafal 5
Drinks
-Vodka 10
-Gin 2.5
-Martini 3
Cottage cheese 2.5
Going to add a few more just incase 8.5

Weekly syns left 50.0

Body Magic Tis "Wendyhouse", the uni Goth/alternative night so will be dancing lots and lots. Also traipsed for a while in town to get lizard and ppl noms

Last edited:
Your poor aching muscles!! You enjoying it tho? I bet you've already seen a big improvement?
I really don't want to buy scales for the house because I know I'll fall into the habit of weighing myself every time I'm in the bathroom or wherever. Much safer for me to get weighed over at the local Boots I think :eek:

Definitely enjoying it. BF doing it with me (i doubt i'd have done it by myself) and even though we end up knackered and aching, we're both enjoying that we're getting exercise and feeling much better for it :D Plus it's nice to get out and do something active, good for the mind! Definitely and improvement too. My legs are still agony whilst doing it (i've never really done resistance exercise (used to be a swimmer)) so need to get my body used to it) but is much better than when we first started, so going to carry on and hopefully it'll be pain-free soon!

Yes, i have an obsession with the scales atm. But i kind of like seeing everyday. I know i shouldn't :p

Sunday - EE

Lunch
SW Fry-up made by bf <3
2 Sausages
2 Fried eggs
Fried mushrooms
Beans
Bacon

Dinner
Chicken "steaks" (flattened chicken breast kind of things) coated in couscous (flavoured with added lemon juice, chicken stockcubes and parsley) and oven cooked.
Bachelors rice packet
Salad
-Cucumber
-Tomato
-Cabbage
-Peppers
Dressed with balsamic vinegar, pepper and paprika

Snacks
Strawberry and banana with FF yogurt and some splenda. Gorgeous

HEA
Milk

HEB

Syns
Sausages (Sainsbury's 30% less fat) 5

Weekly syns left 45.0

Body Magic Sixth round of C25K and definitely getting better!

Last edited:
Did you have a good night? Sounds brilliant :D I really miss going to our alternative/goth place, but haven't really got anyone to go with :eek:
I bet it makes a lot of difference having the Mr go running with you? When I run I take a dog, so I'm not on my lonesome :p

Argh.... Got my totm today and feeling all bloated and icky :(

Dammit, i so wanted my stone award (and was v close on scales) before the weekend away :(

Monday - Green

Lunch
Banana

Dinner
Pasta with pesto
Fried cherry tomatoes and button mushrooms (never realised i liked cooked cherry tomatoes, but they were om nom!)

Snacks

HEA
28g Parmesan
Milk

HEB
Cereal bar
Weetabix

Syns
Pesto 1 1/2 tbsp serving 6

Weekly syns left 39

Last edited:
Tuesday - Green

Breakfast (wow!)
Weetabix with a bit of skimmed milk and splenda

Lunch
Noodles with stockcube

Dinner Slightly odd combo
Roasted potatoes with garlic and rosemary(lots!)
Stir fried (with soy sauce and ginger)
-Mushrooms
-Peppers
-Cabbage

Snacks
Pineapple

HEA
Milk
Babybel

HEB
Weetabix

Syns
Half a Galaxy Cookie Crumble 6.5

Weekly syns left 32.5

Last edited:
Week 10

Wednesday - Green

Lunch
Crackerbreads and houmous
Mullerlight

Dinner
Pasta with an amazing sauce!
-Baby plum tomatoes and mushrooms, fried down with garlic, black pepper, parsley and paprika with some pesto added!

Snacks
2 Alpen light bars

HEA

HEB
57g LF Houmous x2

Syns
Crispbread 6
2 x Alpen Light 6
Pesto 4

Not doing weekly syns this week as am away Friday-Monday and since this is likely the only holiday i'll have in quite some time i'm going to make the most of it (without gorging)

Body Magic Seventh round of C25K and started the week 2 training. Knee is KILLER sore (even throbs lying in bed) but the run made it no worse, so that's good. I think it's just something i'll have to work through.

Last edited:
This sounds both amazingly interesting and amazingly complicated!

Oo you read my diary! It is! Although at the moment it's just highly frustrating and stressful! :cry:

Back